why did this happen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue tama kitty

Reaction score
so i was downstair at my school last week sometime and i looked at my tama...and guess what was chasing it...yes, a turkey but what i want to know is, why would a turkey be chasing my tama when i live in Canada and our thanks giving is in October. Also i have a tama connection which is a Canadian one so why did this happen, shouldn't it be programmed to the Canadian holidays?

i did think it was funny and cute and all that...but its not our holiday!

any thoughts?

oh come on people...lol is this that bad of a topic?? don't answer that lol...please answer my question, i thought i made a good point but maybe not....

I think it might be becoz its near 2 christmas and u traditionally have turkey for lunch so maybe yur tama woz trying 2 cook it!

*Ruby*

P.S Its only a theiory (can't spell it :lol: !)

so i was downstair at my school last week sometime and i looked at my tama...and guess what was chasing it...yes, a turkey but what i want to know is, why would a turkey be chasing my tama when i live in Canada and our thanks giving is in October. Also i have a tama connection which is a Canadian one so why did this happen, shouldn't it be programmed to the Canadian holidays?
i did think it was funny and cute and all that...but its not our holiday!

any thoughts?
its because of thanksgiving it will keep doing that until it gets farther away of thanks giving.

thanx guys...your "theory's" are helpful :wacko:

i think it would be hard to cook turkey while its chasing you lol...poor Lucy....shes gone now though because she had her baby...babys name is Josie :huh: ITS A GIRL!!

Your tama just does that for like a week. Strange that it would do that late for Canada though. :) Perhaps BanDai didn't want to bother /w/ a special Canadian version. Mabye they just made a North American version. :wacko: Anyway, sorry your tama celebrated it late. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back