Can a tamagotchi die because of its weight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Reaction score
i'm going for Maskutchi so i know i have to neglect my Hinotamatchi. i havent let the hearts get above two and sometimes i leave the crap on the screen so it gets sick. if the hearts are down to zero ill fill them up by feeding it and giving it snacks. i havent played any games because i read that that affects some "secret parameters" to getting a better tamagotchi. because of this my tamagotchi is 99lbs. can it die from being overweight? will it go over 99lbs? should i play a game with it every once in a while to get its weight down? will that still allow me to get Maskutchi if i neglect everything else? thanks.

It is my experience that a tamagotchi can't die if it is overweight. If you only feed it snacks (even if you take the otherwise best care!), it is also my experience it will turn into a maskutchi. Be careful to treat its toothaches when needed!

It is my experience that a tamagotchi can't die if it is overweight. If you only feed it snacks (even if you take the otherwise best care!), it is also my experience it will turn into a maskutchi. Be careful to treat its toothaches when needed!
thanks! mines 99lbs. i treat the toothaches and don't exercise it. it should be 4 tomorrow and turn into maskutchi hopefully. once its a maskutchi can i exercise it?

*nods* 'specially if you want to continue with a second generation.
in the second generation i want the ninja. once my turns into an adult today, should i get its weight down? do the factors of my tamagotchi now affect next generation? if so what should i do so i can get the ninja?

My tamagotchi was 100 pounds when it was one years old,but don' worry because I played the jump game constently and he went from 100 pounds to 18 pounds. It took me the holl intire weekend for me to do that. So I say that tamagotchis can't die because of their weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back