my tama diesd od a unreversible sickness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomboy120

Reaction score
comnecting with had the same this happen to her oh my tamagotichi aids gasp why !!!!!!!!

Aids? The other tamagotchi had aids? Sweet kandi is right, that is nothing to joke about, or, lie about, for all that matter. Please do not make topics like this in the future. :lol:

Ask your parents. I don't feel I should post it on the internet. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
um what about the unreversible tama dissease i want to know what happend to her tama please tell me :)

ok i have a a tama right ? and they get sick still eith me? i cant do anything with the buttoons and the same thing happens to the other tama ok i want to know why? and im sorry about my comment very bad time to joke

If it had a skull but medicine wouldn't cure it, that just means it is 'gonna die. It's NOT sick.

it did not have a skull for your information and it hapoend to another one of my friends

Seriously be a little nicer people please , she maynot be lying i think that means your tama is going to die,(i dought that your lying) i'm sorry you have probably lost alot of your tama's cause you didn't know what happened:(

S/he was lying before; They said that their tama died of AIDS.

Your tamagotchi probably died because it was old. :kuribotchi:

can a guide please close this, cuz this isnt needed here on TamaTalk (i just culdnt thnk of the rite word)
can this be closed its wrong to say your tamagotchi had aids.CLOSE TOPIC PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back