KaKeMoCHi's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaKeMoChI

Reaction score
I have 2 Tamagotchis, both are "Flowers" from the "True friends" edition (One is a dark yellow with red, lavendar, pink, and yellow flowers and one is a light yellow with pink, red, yellow, and blue flowers)

Today is actually day 4 but I'll do a quick recap:

Day 1 --

Both born on Nov 25, 2005

8:45pm

EVE (girl) :lol:

Friend (Ren): one happy face

Training: 0

8:47pm

Ren (boy) :lol:

Friend (Eve): one happy face

Training: 0

Day 2 --

EVE :lol:

Friend (Ren): Three Happy Faces

Training: 1

REN :lol:

Friend (Eve): Three happy faces

Training: 2

Day 3 --

EVE : :D

Friend (Ren): Four Happy Faces

Training:2

REN: :D

Friend (Eve): Four Happy Faces

Training:6

Day 4--

EVE: UFOTCHI

Friend (Ren): Four Happy Faces

Training:3

REN: UFOTCHI

Friend (Eve):Four Happy Faces

Training:7

Last edited by a moderator:
...-*EVE*-...

Breed: UFOTCHI

Gen: 1

Wt: 22 lbs

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Training: 5/9

Friend: (REN) Four Happy Faces

Goodies: (15)

.+.Steak.+.Cake.+.Sausage.+.French Fries.+.Apple Pie.+.

.+.Potato.+.Tacos.+.Sundae.+.Fried Chicken.+.Popcorn.+.

.+.Hair Gel.+.Honey (Love Potion).+.Costume.+.Tools.+.Ball.+.

Personality:

Eve wakes up at 9:am. She is very happy most of the time. At least once a day Eve needs praise. She sings a lot in the afternoons and takes a bath on her own before she goes to bed at 8:00pm.--------------------------------------------------------------------------

...-*REN*-...

Breed: UFOTCHI

Wt: 22 lbs

Training: 9/9

Friend: (EVE) Four Happy Faces

Goodies: (14)

.+.Steak.+.Cake.+.White Fish.+.Dark Fish.+.Omelet.+.Cheese.+.

.+.Crab.+.Lollipop.+.Tea.+.Hair Gel.+.Honey (Love Potion).+.

.+.Costume.+.Tools.+.Ball.+.

Personality:

Ren wakes up at 9:am. He is very happy. He never need disciplining because his training is 9/9. He sings a lot in the afternoons and takes a bath on his own before he goes to bed at 8:00pm.

Yay! Today is the day that my Tamas grew up to be cute (and different) adults! I'm so glad they turned out to be different Tamas because I was getting kind of bored raising two of the same characters (ufotchis)! So here are the stats! :)

...-*EVE*-...

Breed: POTCHITCHI :huh:

Wt: 31 lbs

Friend: (REN) Four Hearts!!! They are LOVERS!!!! YAY!!!

Goodies: (22)

.+.Steak.+.Cake.+.Sausage.+.French Fries.+.Apple Pie.+.Potato.+.Tacos.+.

.+.Fried Chicken (x2).+.Popcorn.+.Cheeseburger.+.Cherry.+.Bread.+.

.+.White Fish.+.Corn.+.Milk.+.Costume.+.Hair Gel.+.Honey.+.Tools.+.Ball.+.Shovel.+.

Personality:

Well so far, nothing's really happened. It's early in the morning and it's the first time

I've had this character ... so stay tuned for more! B)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...-*REN*-...

Breed: KOROTCHI :wacko:

Wt: 32 lbs

Friends: (EVE) Four hearts!!! Yipee!!! They LOVE each other!!!

Goodies: (18)

.+.Cheese.+.Steak.+.Cake.+.White Fish.+.Omelet.+.Crab.+.Dark Fish.+.Tea.+.

.+.Pear.+.Beef Bowl.+.Lollipop.+.Fruit Drink.+.Hair Gel.+.Honey.+.Costume.+.Tools.+.

.+.Ball.+.Darts.+.

Personality:

This morning, I saw him drinking tea!!! It was so cuuuuute. His face was close to the screen and there was a cup of ta next to him. I made the mistake of pressing a button and it disappeared. Tomorrow, I'll NOT press the button so that I can enjoy him more! Stay tuned for more about Ren's personality! :D

OMG! How cute is this?! ... my two tamas had singing Christmas trees on their screen!!! Awww, I just LOVE my lil Tamas ... they are the best thing I ever bought <3

Okay so most of you are pros at this tamagotchi thing but me, this is my first time and I'm thrilled at each little thing my Tamagotchis do so here goes my rant and raves :D ...

Well, today, I connected my two tamas (Eve & Ren) and I had the biggest surprise of my life ... first the two tamas stood next to each other and then they shared a heart above them, and then there were fireworks, and then the screen went blank (I was freaking out at this time) ... and then my female Tama, eve, gave birth to two little tamas!!! Then a little tama went over to Ren's side, hence, now, each of my Tamas have a new baby!!! :wacko: :p I'm a grandma!!! Whoo hoo! Here are the daily stats:

...-*EVE*-...

Breed: POTCHITCHI :D

Wt: 30 lbs.

Friend: (REN) Four hearts AND shares a baby with him B)

Goodies: (27)

.+.Steak.+.Cake.+.Sausage.+.French Fries.+.Apple Pie.+.Potato.+.Taco.+.

.+.Fried Chicken (x2).+.Popcorn.+.Cheeseburger.+.Cherry.+.Bread.+.

.+.White Fish.+.Corn.+.Milk.+.Cupcake.+.Eggs.+.Sundae.+.Shrimp.+.Omelet.+.

.+.Hair Gel.+.Honey.+.Costume.+.Tools.+.Ball.+.Shovel.+.

Personality:

Eve wakes up at 9:00am and goes to bed at 10:00pm. She brushes her teeth every

morning and before she goes to bed. She also showers before she goes to bed.

There's been a singing Christmas tree that comes by three times a day. Today

around lunch time, she was full of love and coming close to the screen and giving

kisses to me, hehe. She is so cute.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...-*REN*-...

Breed: Furawatchi :D

Wt: 30 lbs.

Friend: (EVE) Four hearts AND shares a baby with her :D

Goodies: (19) ** My mom was playing w/my Tama and fed it treats!!! I was so mad.

.+.Fruit drink.+.Hotdog.+.Lollipop.+.Taco.+.Hamburger.+.Beef Bowl.+.

.+.White Fish.+.Dark Fish.+.Tea.+.Pear.+.Crab.+.Omelet.+.

.+.Hair Gel.+.Honey.+.Costume.+.Tools.+.Ball.+.Shovel.+.Darts.+.

Personality:

Ren wakes up at 8:00am and goes to bed at 9:00pm. He brushes his teeth

every morning and before he goes to bed. He also showers before going to bed.

There's been a singing Christmas tree that comes by three times a day. Today around lunch time, he was full of love and coming close to the screen and giving kisses to me, like Eve, hehe. Ren loves to sing and dance, and was seen doing this a couple of times today.

~ Till next time

Gotta make it quick here:

Nothing is new with my tamas. Both are still taking good care of their little :kuribotchi:s ... I think they will be leaving soon and I will be very sad when they do, being that they are both my first tama kids. Okay, that's about it for now. Till then, keep it Tama!

Hi! Long time no see! (I've been hella busy (>_<)!) So a lot has happened since the last 4 days:

1. My first generation Tamas (EVE & REN) left me *sniff*

2. I now have two females ...-*Michi*-... & ...-*Chibi*-...

Michi's (2nd GEN) evolution:

Petichi --> Kinakomotchi --> Hinatchi --> Memetchi

Chibi's (2nd GEN) evolution:

Petichi --> Kinakomotchi --> Itchigotchi --> Chohimetchi

Stats as follows:

...-*Michi*-...

Breed: Memetchi

Gen: 2

Wt: 32

Training: 6/9

Friends: Eve & Chibi

...-*Chibi*-...

Breed: Chohimetchi

Gen: 2

Wt: 32

Friends: Ren & Michi

Weyo, yesterday I got a visit from the match maker and I chose to consumate a marriage for both of my tamas. Voila, I had two babies which are both boys...I'm pretty sure the parent tamas, Michi and Chibi, are going to be leaving tomorrow ... which is not as sad as it was the first generation.

I'm so proud, I'll be on my 3rd generation! I'm such a good mom, lol. I've been buying up a storm and playing with all of the items. I really enjoy the drums and the trumpet. What cute music they make!!! I also have a UFO, that is really cool because you get to visit famous sites around the world.

Anyway, that's all that's happened. I shall give out the names of the new babies tomorrow.

Oh and one more thing, I made a ton of TAMA friends tonight at my family's pot luck.

I met Miko (boy), CU (girl), E (boy), and Fuji (boy). Too bad my tamas already had a baby, I'd have love to make a baby with one of my new friends!

This morning I woke up and found that my parent Tamas had left :huh: so I'd like to welcome ...-*DRACO*-... & ...-*HARRY*-... to my family. They are both boys of course. Currently, Draco is a hitodetchi :gozarutchi: and Harry is a kinakomotchi (such an ugly little thing, lol). That is all for now!

My two tamas evolved to day!!! (Both are 1 year olds. 3rd GEN)

Harry evolved from a kinakomotchi to a young ^_^ , yay!

Draco evolved from a :D to an UGLY Nikatchi ... looks like a braceface, hehe.

Anyway, that's all that's new. Catcha later.

Latest posts

Back