Photo
- - - - -

im so happy yet so sad

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

stillstandinguntouched

• stillstandinguntouched user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 December 2004 - 09:54 PM ( #1 )

ive been thanking God all day for my tama's. their such a blessing! and they both turned into my 2 most fav. charicters today! thats my happiness!

On the other hand the 2 people who have ever loved me had to leave me today(my dad and cousin) theyre driving 3 1/2 hours back home without me! i live with my mom and my name should be cinedrella. i think you so much for reading this, dont reply if you dont want to i just needed to talk.

God Bless
Ashley

Replies

Views

Started

03 Dec 2004

Last Post

11 Dec 2004

deadinside

• deadinside user photo

Posted 03 December 2004 - 10:30 PM ( #2 )

Do not be sad... I wish I had more words of wisdom, but all I have is "to many moments in life are given to sadness"

XBlackIrisX

• xblackirisx user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 04 December 2004 - 09:01 AM ( #3 )

Some people have it a lot worse than you.... :lol:

stillstandinguntouched

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:54 PM ( #4 )

yeah but how many people get to have a taste of a better life every month and then just when they begin to forget all the nastiness they have to go back to all the sadness, abuse, being homeless whenever their mom & stepdad feal like it? yeah some people do have it worse but thats no reason for me not to feal bad for myself once in while and try to make everything better! Geez, when i made this stupid post i was depressed. im sorry...

deadinside
thank you, at least somebody has a heart...

if you would please stop replying to this post, i was wacked out when i made it and its all better now so bye!

XBlackIrisX

• xblackirisx user photo

Posted 06 December 2004 - 05:34 AM ( #5 )

Your frigin complaining. This isnt a website for "AWWW FEEL BAD FOR ME" I do have a heart but not for people who go around asking for pity. I don't really care what you think of me. Realize that your not the only one in the world and come back to me.

stillstandinguntouched

Posted 06 December 2004 - 07:39 PM ( #6 )

who said anything to you? just leave me alone, i was wacked out when i wrote that, and i dont feal that way now so good bye

dolphin

• dolphin user photo

Posted 06 December 2004 - 09:48 PM ( #7 )

No affence but XBlackIrisX stop with the attitude!!!I have seen many posts that you have said mean things to people!By the way dont fight with me Im just telling the truth.

mimitchigal

• mimitchigal user photo

Posted 08 December 2004 - 01:20 PM ( #8 )

Yeh! It's wrong to be mean, especially to people who get it bad! -_- I'm sorry about ur dad. It must be really hard. :P

XBlackIrisX

• xblackirisx user photo

Posted 10 December 2004 - 02:40 PM ( #9 )

No affence but XBlackIrisX stop with the attitude!!!I have seen many posts that you have said mean things to people!By the way dont fight with me Im just telling the truth.

*rolls eyes* Whatever. I truly don't care what you think. And I'm not mean to everbody.

dolphin

• dolphin user photo

Posted 10 December 2004 - 05:40 PM ( #10 )

*rolls eyes* Whatever. I truly don't care what you think. And I'm not mean to everbody.

:D ok im not gonna fight anymore ok?Im sorry... :blink: By the way what happend to your dad? :P

Rico

• rico user photo

Posted 10 December 2004 - 10:38 PM ( #11 )

stillstandinguntouched: I'm sorry to hear that that has happened to you; it must be very hard for you to deal with that sort of situation. I cannot relate to you personally, but I know many people who are going through/went through the same thing, and I understand that it's horrible. Nobody should have to deal with abuse! I'm glad you are feeling better, though; just keep your chin up :]

XBlackIrisX: I realize you probably have something personal against stillstandinguntouched, as I can't see why you would otherwise say such things. If that is true, just don't reply to her threads...Why start any unnecessary drama?

XBlackIrisX

• xblackirisx user photo

Posted 11 December 2004 - 08:42 AM ( #12 )

stillstandinguntouched: I'm sorry to hear that that has happened to you; it must be very hard for you to deal with that sort of situation. I cannot relate to you personally, but I know many people who are going through/went through the same thing, and I understand that it's horrible. Nobody should have to deal with abuse! I'm glad you are feeling better, though; just keep your chin up :]

XBlackIrisX: I realize you probably have something personal against stillstandinguntouched, as I can't see why you would otherwise say such things. If that is true, just don't reply to her threads...Why start any unnecessary drama?

Sorry I've had a really bad week. And I was PMSing. sorry stillstandinguntouched.