I just got my HK Tamagotchi....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagod

Reaction score
I bought a Hong Kong Tamagotchi Limited Edition Gift Pack. It came really weird, it's the real thing, I have no doubt. The intructions are in Chinese and English, It came with a sign that's in english and says Tamagotchi Connexion and has the logo on it, and it also came with a different strategy guide I've never seen before in Chinese. It's a very interesting Gift Pack. The strangest thing is, the bottom part of the package has the Tamagotchi Connexion logo, AND the Tamagotchi Plus logo. The box is like a rectangular prism for those of you that haven't seen it, and it has connexion on one side and the side next to it it has the plus logo. It has a completely different bottom portion(the box I was describing). I pulled the tab out of the Tamagotchi, and it was in English! It surprised me so much. Now, Madrox said that after you complete the Jump game, the screen shows a Tamagotchi jumping over a hurtle and says 'Great!'. This one has party favors that shoot out after you complete it. This is going to be really fun and interesting. How these are so different from the other ones. :( I'll be writing brand new guides and I'll try to scan some things and just a whole bunch of fun stuff on my website. :D

~Tamagod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back