?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they cannot. Bandai would never allow something like that. o_O

There has been some talk about it, however, it can't happen.

that is gay...i respect other cultures,and i don't mean to be offensive. i am a hersectular humanist (which means i don't believe in this so-called "god",but i believe that everything that has happened was done by humans)so i love every1 and believe everyone is related so all you guys are my brothers and sisters.fine,call me a "hippie" but you'll just offend me. :D

Uhh yeah that is gayness and bandai would be sued and would shut down if they let gay and lesbian tamagotchis get married and well... you know.

that is gay...i respect other cultures,and i don't mean to be offensive. i am a hersectular humanist (which means i don't believe in this so-called "god",but i believe that everything that has happened was done by humans)so i love every1 and believe everyone is related so all you guys are my brothers and sisters.fine,call me a "hippie" but you'll just offend me. 
No offence, where's the relevance to this conversation?

And secondly, I did a google search for HERSECTULAR...got nothing, is there another name for it I might look up? I'm kind of intreagued.

no2 adults of the same sex cannot be best friends. only good friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back