I'm a newbie and seriosly need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rico the dark

Reaction score
:wacko: :ph34r: :) :) i want excrusiating detail on how to connect with tils,remotes,mouses. :D :furawatchi: <_< :wacko:

PRETTY PLEASE

i nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddddd help please :D

pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :furawatchi: <_< :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r: :) :) :p B) B)

Ok I'll help u !first you press button A 5 times, then press button B and keep pressing it (don't forget to put the red part on the top together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)And voila! You have connected.I'm glad I could help u!

P.S. Don't b afraid to ask any questions the people here are very nice.

If you want to connect, go to the heart on your screen, go to V2 (if u have V2s) or vice versa. then game or present and while it says stand by press B (middle button) once until it says connect. :furawatchi:

Dude, youre spamming.

Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

Everyone hates them. And as for connecting with inatimate objects, that is a rumor. I've tried it but it is no use. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back