Photo
- - - - -

Octopus Gotchi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

lord_akkarin

• lord-akkarin user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 November 2005 - 01:16 PM ( #1 )

:wacko: So my 2nd generation tamagotchi left me a daughter and I went to the official website to see what type of Tamagotchi I had gotten since it looked so odd.

Maybe it was just me but I didnt find it in the list of adults. It was some weird looking octopus thinger...and it was mischievious. Has anyone gotten this before.

Replies

Views

Started

30 Nov 2005

Last Post

30 Nov 2005

supersamantha

• supersamantha user photo

Posted 30 November 2005 - 02:43 PM ( #2 )

don't woory it's normal to have it

Sweet Kandi

• sweet-kandi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 30 November 2005 - 02:52 PM ( #3 )

;) So my 2nd generation tamagotchi left me a daughter and I went to the official website to see what type of Tamagotchi I had gotten since it looked so odd.

Maybe it was just me but I didnt find it in the list of adults. It was some weird looking octopus thinger...and it was mischievious. Has anyone gotten this before.

I think you're talking about a Zuccitchi(sp?). But no, I've never had one.

bball95

• bball95 user photo

Posted 30 November 2005 - 02:55 PM ( #4 )

;) So my 2nd generation tamagotchi left me a daughter and I went to the official website to see what type of Tamagotchi I had gotten since it looked so odd.

can u show us a picture of it??????/

ocelot94

• ocelot94 user photo

Posted 30 November 2005 - 04:04 PM ( #5 )

I've had 1 be4 :angry: :angry:

Vicky Liu

• vicky-liu user photo

Posted 30 November 2005 - 04:31 PM ( #6 )

I got it. Is it the one with the line underneeth? It dances around the screen and smashes his nose. Weird thing: It gave me a girl too! :angry:

lord_akkarin

• lord-akkarin user photo

Posted 30 November 2005 - 06:10 PM ( #7 )

No sorry I cant give you a picture it left ^^

But yeah thats the one..