Octopus Gotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lord_akkarin

Reaction score
:wacko: So my 2nd generation tamagotchi left me a daughter and I went to the official website to see what type of Tamagotchi I had gotten since it looked so odd.

Maybe it was just me but I didnt find it in the list of adults. It was some weird looking octopus thinger...and it was mischievious. Has anyone gotten this before.

;) So my 2nd generation tamagotchi left me a daughter and I went to the official website to see what type of Tamagotchi I had gotten since it looked so odd.
Maybe it was just me but I didnt find it in the list of adults. It was some weird looking octopus thinger...and it was mischievious. Has anyone gotten this before.
I think you're talking about a Zuccitchi(sp?). But no, I've never had one.

;) So my 2nd generation tamagotchi left me a daughter and I went to the official website to see what type of Tamagotchi I had gotten since it looked so odd.
can u show us a picture of it??????/

I've had 1 be4 :angry: :angry:

I got it. Is it the one with the line underneeth? It dances around the screen and smashes his nose. Weird thing: It gave me a girl too! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back