Photo
- - - - -

Does NE1 know what was on my screen?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

KaKeMoChI

• kakemochi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 November 2005 - 02:57 PM ( #1 )

Okay, I have two Tamas V2 and they are both 4 years old. At around 1030 or 1100 there was something on the screen on both my tamas and I didn't know what it was. It sort of looked like a christmas tree but it probably wasn't. It was tall and skinny and dark (and looked like a christmas tree). I panicked and thought my tama needed something so I pressed the button and it went away ;) ...has this happened to anyone else? Or does anyone know what showed up on my screen? thanks for the help! ~ KakeMoCHi

Replies

Views

Started

30 Nov 2005

Last Post

06 Dec 2005

Sweet Kandi

• sweet-kandi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:00 PM ( #2 )

Okay, I have two Tamas V2 and they are both 4 years old. At around 1030 or 1100 there was something on the screen on both my tamas and I didn't know what it was. It sort of looked like a christmas tree but it probably wasn't. It was tall and skinny and dark (and looked like a christmas tree). I panicked and thought my tama needed something so I pressed the button and it went away ;) ...has this happened to anyone else? Or does anyone know what showed up on my screen? thanks for the help! ~ KakeMoCHi

It's a singing Christmas tree. It happens to everyone's tama around Christmas. ^.^ Just like the turkey happens around Thanksgiving.

KaKeMoChI

• kakemochi user photo

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:03 PM ( #3 )

Awww, how cuuute!!! Thanks for your help, you're a life saver! I would have spent the rest of the day worrying about what was on my screen! ;) <3 <3 <3

mimichi7

• mimichi7 user photo

Posted 30 November 2005 - 08:48 PM ( #4 )

It was celebrating Christmas!!!!
It celebrates all sorts of things from New Years Day.....Valentines Day.........Thanksgiving........Christmas!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :huh:

*santagotchi*

• santagotchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:39 PM ( #5 )

Okay, I have two Tamas V2 and they are both 4 years old. At around 1030 or 1100 there was something on the screen on both my tamas and I didn't know what it was. It sort of looked like a christmas tree but it probably wasn't. It was tall and skinny and dark (and looked like a christmas tree). I panicked and thought my tama needed something so I pressed the button and it went away :wacko: ...has this happened to anyone else? Or does anyone know what showed up on my screen? thanks for the help! ~ KakeMoCHi

OMG! I have seen it recently!

Edited by *santagotchi*, 01 December 2005 - 05:42 PM.

Flowertchi1

• flowertchi1 user photo

Posted 06 December 2005 - 06:25 PM ( #6 )

Was it talking?Cuz then its a talking christmas tree

bunnygirl

• bunnygirl user photo

Posted 06 December 2005 - 07:21 PM ( #7 )

Was it talking?Cuz then its a talking christmas tree

at Thanksgiving a turkey chases your tamagotchi. If you see something weird again its probly bored or celebrating something! :blink:

Anman

• anman user photo

Posted 06 December 2005 - 07:34 PM ( #8 )

Hey, How come it never did that with mine:( :blink:

JM_Peter

• jm-peter user photo

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:46 PM ( #9 )

Yep, it's a Christmas tree. I had one on my Tamagotchi today, and my Hiratchi was talking to it or something, it was cute. I showed my mom and she laughed, she thought it was funny.