Does NE1 know what was on my screen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaKeMoChI

Reaction score
Okay, I have two Tamas V2 and they are both 4 years old. At around 1030 or 1100 there was something on the screen on both my tamas and I didn't know what it was. It sort of looked like a christmas tree but it probably wasn't. It was tall and skinny and dark (and looked like a christmas tree). I panicked and thought my tama needed something so I pressed the button and it went away ;) ...has this happened to anyone else? Or does anyone know what showed up on my screen? thanks for the help! ~ KakeMoCHi

Okay, I have two Tamas V2 and they are both 4 years old. At around 1030 or 1100 there was something on the screen on both my tamas and I didn't know what it was. It sort of looked like a christmas tree but it probably wasn't. It was tall and skinny and dark (and looked like a christmas tree). I panicked and thought my tama needed something so I pressed the button and it went away ;) ...has this happened to anyone else? Or does anyone know what showed up on my screen? thanks for the help! ~ KakeMoCHi
It's a singing Christmas tree. It happens to everyone's tama around Christmas. ^.^ Just like the turkey happens around Thanksgiving.

Awww, how cuuute!!! Thanks for your help, you're a life saver! I would have spent the rest of the day worrying about what was on my screen! ;) <3 <3 <3

It was celebrating Christmas!!!!

It celebrates all sorts of things from New Years Day.....Valentines Day.........Thanksgiving........Christmas!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :huh:

Okay, I have two Tamas V2 and they are both 4 years old. At around 1030 or 1100 there was something on the screen on both my tamas and I didn't know what it was. It sort of looked like a christmas tree but it probably wasn't. It was tall and skinny and dark (and looked like a christmas tree). I panicked and thought my tama needed something so I pressed the button and it went away :wacko: ...has this happened to anyone else? Or does anyone know what showed up on my screen? thanks for the help! ~ KakeMoCHi
[SIZE=21pt]OMG! I have seen it recently![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it talking?Cuz then its a talking christmas tree
at Thanksgiving a turkey chases your tamagotchi. If you see something weird again its probly bored or celebrating something! :blink:

Yep, it's a Christmas tree. I had one on my Tamagotchi today, and my Hiratchi was talking to it or something, it was cute. I showed my mom and she laughed, she thought it was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back