my tama logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bball95

Reaction score
this is a log about my tamas lol this is info about them:]

connection version 1 color: purple with stickers

name: spark character: marutchi gender: boy generation: 14 age: 0 weight: 35 lbs

connection version 1 color: metallic purple with stickers

name: ally character: tarakotchi gender: girl generation: 6 age: 5 weight: 99 lbs eek!!!

connection version 2 color: lips with lipstick (hate this color!!! ;) )

name: megan character: ginjirotchi gender: girl generation: 9 age: 5 weight: 56 lbs

connection version 2 color: blue with lollipops

name: dude character: hitodetchi gender: boy generation: 6 age: 0 weight: 49 eek!!!!

i just got SPARK and DUDE today after i made the parents go away :angry: the parent of SPARK was a hanatchi named CHRIS the parent of DUDE was a pochitchi named DAISY...CHRIS and DAISY got married and had SPARK and DUDE... right now their not doing anything just sittin around.............i'll update l8r peace out!!!

right now spark is rolling and dude just pooped and i cleaned it really nothings happenin so i'll post more l8r

;) :angry: ttyl biiiiiiiiiiiiiii

***!!!NEWS FLASH!!!*** this is very important news: SPARK JUST POOPED!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk its not big news but he did poop kk seriously now bi

[SIZE=21pt]NEWS!!!!!!! SPARK IS A ONIONTCHI AND DUDE IS A PUROPERATCHI!!!!! [/SIZE]i heard that puroperatchis always turn into a rare adult so i can't wait till it changes!!!!!! YAY!!

megan the ginjirotchi wuz just playin wit the talkin christmas tree (shouldn't she b playin wit it on christmas?? :) ) spark and dude asked 4 timeouts and thats pretty much it.........................i'll update l8r biiiiiiiiii :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
their not doin much right now.............spark just pooped thats it.............ally the tarakotchi poops more than the teenagers which is really weird............. <_<

when somethin happens i'll update

[SIZE=21pt]BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLY JUST GOT MARRIED AND SHE HAD A GIRL!!! 7 GENERATION HERE I COME!!!!!![/SIZE] lol........megan is getting married 2 my bff regans tama........regans tama is a oyajitchi (the old guy) it wuz a dorotchi b4 it turned into it but it turned into a dorotchi wen it wuz 2 and it turned into an oyajitchi wen it wuz 5 :furawatchi: but i'm makin megan turn into an otokitchi (matchmaker) and they're gonna get married, and the babies will turn into the secret character i've gotten the secret character b4...they're not all that fun

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]BIG NEWS!!!!! SPARK EVOLVED INTO A TARAKOTCHI[/SIZE] (not so great news cause i dont like them that much) [SIZE=21pt]AND DUDE TURNED INTO A BUTTERFLYTCHI!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

nothin really happened today.........i'm still waitin 4 MEGAN 2 turn into an otokitchi.......ALLY went away and left me SUZIE...suzie turned into a marutchi and now is a hinotamatchi...........thats pretty much it 4 today

megan turned into an otokitchi and got married 2 regans tama and they had babies....megan went away and left me tom who is now the secret character...it skipped child and teenager and turned right into it....

Latest posts

Back