Photo
- - - - -

Mametchi is annoying me so badly!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SebastianHUnewearl

• sebastianhunewearl user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 December 2005 - 03:11 AM ( #1 )

I swear I liked it once on version 1, I was like woowhoo I actually took good care for once. Then it came agian and I was like O...K all that hard work for the same character twice out of the 16 or so! Now I got my new version 2 and got a young Mametchi...thinking it could grow into Mimetchi OR anything new, but just 5 minutes ago... YOU GUESSED IT Mametchi!!!!!!!!!! GO AWAY ugh!

My Favourite Characters are Pochiotchi,Ginjiotchi,Rabitchi,Mimitchi and a Few more but Im cursed with getting the same ones....

It's obviously the way I take care of my pet but I took care of it the best you can, Even Training was over the limit, it was the lowest weight, Hungry and happy never went under 4 hearts and I played so many games with it! The least Bandai could have done would be to not let someone get the same Character twice in a row!

Ive found a guide that tells me how to get Ginjirotchi so I'm gonna use it fater I get the Grandmaotchi :mametchi:

Also could it be the fact that I've never raised a boy before?

Replies

Views

Started

02 Dec 2005

Last Post

04 Dec 2005

*tamafan!*

• tamafan user photo

Posted 02 December 2005 - 04:26 AM ( #2 )

if u want to try getting other characters, u have to take different care of it. having a boy or girl doesnt really make any difference except that they could mate, and like/hate dolls/action figures

Alison101

• alison101 user photo

Posted 02 December 2005 - 05:54 AM ( #3 )

i hate it when u always get the same character........try feeding it different foods or looking after it differently :mametchi:

XxX-Angelic-XxX

• xxx-angelic-xxx user photo

Posted 02 December 2005 - 11:24 AM ( #4 )

I would like a Mamechi. I get a kutcheepatchee every time. (Once I got a marumimichi. Yeah!)

puppyluva

• puppyluva user photo

Posted 02 December 2005 - 03:08 PM ( #5 )

I would like a Mamechi. I get a kutcheepatchee every time. (Once I got a marumimichi. Yeah!)

Hey Id trade my tama with you any time pal. One time it got nothinng but tarakotchis. I love kutchipatchis! There so cute. Espectialy when they come close up! They have little flowers in there mouths!

Alimania

• alimania user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 02 December 2005 - 04:08 PM ( #6 )

i have no idea what these tamagotchi's are. i just go by figure. for intanse, maskotchi, "football head". that would help alot.

tama_life

• tama-life user photo

Posted 04 December 2005 - 09:17 AM ( #7 )

ok well take care of your tamagotchi differently dont keep the hearts full leave it only 2times down.And maybe you'll get a new character.HOPE THIS HELPED :wacko: