Mametchi is annoying me so badly!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SebastianHUnewearl

Reaction score
I swear I liked it once on version 1, I was like woowhoo I actually took good care for once. Then it came agian and I was like O...K all that hard work for the same character twice out of the 16 or so! Now I got my new version 2 and got a young Mametchi...thinking it could grow into Mimetchi OR anything new, but just 5 minutes ago... YOU GUESSED IT Mametchi!!!!!!!!!! GO AWAY ugh!

My Favourite Characters are Pochiotchi,Ginjiotchi,Rabitchi,Mimitchi and a Few more but Im cursed with getting the same ones....

It's obviously the way I take care of my pet but I took care of it the best you can, Even Training was over the limit, it was the lowest weight, Hungry and happy never went under 4 hearts and I played so many games with it! The least Bandai could have done would be to not let someone get the same Character twice in a row!

Ive found a guide that tells me how to get Ginjirotchi so I'm gonna use it fater I get the Grandmaotchi :mametchi:

Also could it be the fact that I've never raised a boy before?

if u want to try getting other characters, u have to take different care of it. having a boy or girl doesnt really make any difference except that they could mate, and like/hate dolls/action figures

i hate it when u always get the same character........try feeding it different foods or looking after it differently :mametchi:

I would like a Mamechi. I get a kutcheepatchee every time. (Once I got a marumimichi. Yeah!)

I would like a Mamechi. I get a kutcheepatchee every time. (Once I got a marumimichi. Yeah!)
Hey Id trade my tama with you any time pal. One time it got nothinng but tarakotchis. I love kutchipatchis! There so cute. Espectialy when they come close up! They have little flowers in there mouths!

ok well take care of your tamagotchi differently dont keep the hearts full leave it only 2times down.And maybe you'll get a new character.HOPE THIS HELPED :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back