Has this ever happned to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvbug15

Reaction score
Well it all started when i was going to connect my boy oniotchi with my girl oniotchi, the boy's connection failed cause i was cleaning them and moving to much, but ALAS! the girls went through! she left the screen i think this is the , 2nd time this has happened, but it was funny she like dissapeared to space? lol :mametchi:

It happened to me once. I was going to have them play a game. My Pyonchitchi connected correctly but my Mimitchi's connection failed. It showed Mimitchi behind a sign saying 'Please switch to version 1.' The Pyonchitchi still played the game but it was doing it alone and somehow lost.

It was odd. The weird part about my Mimitchi's sign is, both of them are V2s.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a loose conection and one tamagotchi gets tricked into thinking it's connected but the other doesn't connect and it has happened to me many times

that happened to me when me and my friend were connecting to finally have a baby and mine disscinnected and hers had a baby. After that baby she got to like gen.6!

that has happend to me tons of times :D but du weird part of it was I wrapped a present for my friends tamagotchi and the present went to nowheresvill :D :D :( <_<

ps (this has nothing to do with it) how do you coppy what other people wrote on their page???

Yeah, that happens sometimes. Once, I was connecting with my friend, and she didn't know that tamas couldn't connect in sunlight. So when my head was bowed to protect my tama from the sun, hers couldn't connect. It was funny because it was a year ago when we didn't know that they could be tricked into connecting with nothingness, so my friend started to panic and yell "Ohmigosh! My tamagotchi is lost in nothingness!" (her tamagotchi was giving a present to the air) It was really funny. When hers came back, we both started laughing really hard.

It happened to me too! It gave away my REALLY RARE COSTUME! :kuribotchi:

Well it all started when i was going to connect my boy oniotchi with my girl oniotchi, the boy's connection failed cause i was cleaning them and moving to much, but ALAS! the girls went through! she left the screen i think this is the , 2nd time this has happened, but it was funny she like dissapeared to space? lol :furawatchi:
LOL SOMETIMES I THINK IT GOES TO THE MALL!!!whenever mine does that i say dont come home late HAVE FUN!!!lol

thats happened 2 me before but i never new y it did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back