instructions wrong?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcia_1000

Reaction score
In the connexion instructions (I'm from Australia) it says to praise it when it beeps for no reason. And it definitely says this. It says -

"When to discipline?

Praise - When it calls/beeps even when it's not hungry

Punish - When it refuses food even when it's hungry"

I have been praising it when it beeps and the little discipline icon does disappear after I praise it, but I get no training bars. So after reading conflicting views on here, I decided to punish it when it called and what do you know, I got a training bar! Now either the instructions are wrong or you can do both, but you only get a training bar when you punish it. The instructions are very vague.

Does anyone have any views on this? I hope this doesn't change the character I'm going to get because my itchigotchi was 5 when I started to punish it rather than praise it when it beeped.

Sometimes your Tamagotchi beeps when it is sad (crying/grumpy), this is when you have to praise him. If he calls for no reason (when the bars aren't empty yet), it's time to punish your creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back