Please Help! Boohoo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iris

Reaction score
<_< :( Well the match maker appeared on my tama,i was all happy,then my phone rang and when i got back my little sister had it and she chose no to the partner that appeared.My question is does the match maker appear again,PPPPPLLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE SSSSOOOMMEEBBOODDYY HHEELLPP MMMEEEE!!!!!!!!

:kuribotchi: [SIZE=21pt]Don't worry It comes two times in a tama lifetime![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Thanks, look_at_moye![/SIZE]

:kuribotchi: THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK You,Iwas worried!

I owe you big time!

Goes on:thank you,thank you,thank you....................

.......................................................................................

Iris:]

I know i'm a little crazy. :hitodetchi: HHaaaaaHHHHaaaaa...................

Is that even funny?

UUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...................no :kuribotchi:

:( :lol: :mellow: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: I don't think the matchmaker comes twice in a lifetime. :huh: :unsure: :eek: :hitodetchi: I'm sorry.

:kuribotchi: most of the time if you take good care of your tama he will show up again and next time take the tama with you if the phone rings

:) WWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT???????

now i'm worried again,oh no.....................................

At least i have the RBD concert to look up to tomorrow.YAY!!

Oh i'm supposed to be wooried,WORRY,WORRY,........................

:) The matchmaker appared Yay i can enjoy tommorow's concert in peace,if it's a baby girl nikki if boy i don't know can you help me?

Thank's everybody!

LOVE,Iris or Lis[either way is fine with me]

No concert for me,i couldn't go,GRRRRRRRRR :furawatchi: !

Anybody wanna help me with the names? :D

No concert for me,i couldn't go,GRRRRRRRRR :lol: !
Anybody wanna help me with the names? :huh:
OKAY IF GIRL

MIMI

KIMI

SALLY

DIANE

STEPH

LIZZY SORRY MY HEAD HURTS CAN;T THINK OF BOY NAMES

(YOUR LUCKY IF GIRL!)

[[SIZE=8pt]FONT=Times]um for me the match maker sometimes comes at 10 or 11 o'clock can't remember, than 3 and then the last for when its 8 years old it comes at 7 o'clock.[/SIZE]

and here are some boys and girls names.

Girls:

Amy

Mimi

Angel

Star

Nat

Ella

Elle

Boys:

Karl

Jack

Brad

Bob

Cam

Joe

DJ

well hope i helped!! :lol: [/font]

:eek: Thanks everybody it was agirl,i chose nikki,because my little sister's name is nicole ;) such pretty name it sparkles

Spends time looking at sparkly name...........Ahhhh,my eyes,the sparkles they burn,AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:D [SIZE=21pt]Don't worry It comes two times in a tama lifetime![/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]No!!!!!!![/SIZE]

It comes three times a day 4 about 3-5 days

:( :( Well the match maker appeared on my tama,i was all happy,then my phone rang and when i got back my little sister had it and she chose no to the partner that appeared.My question is does the match maker appear again,PPPPPLLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE SSSSOOOMMEEBBOODDYY HHEELLPP MMMEEEE!!!!!!!!
don't worry, she comes agin and again, and again... :D B) B) :angry: Mrs. Busybody....Anyways, don't worry I'd give one or two more days!

:D Thanks everybody it was agirl,i chose nikki,because my little sister's name is nicole :D such pretty name it sparkles

Spends time looking at sparkly name...........Ahhhh,my eyes,the sparkles they burn,AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
B) B) :angry: :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: My Tama's name is Nikki!

Grr...- - She comes way more than twice so no need to worry if you miss her. I just got an Oyajichi today and named him SANTA :D

Boys names:

Cory

Kyle

Bob

Robby

Tod

Chad

John

Zeus

or any variations of the above

Girl's names:

Jenny