WEIRD! how why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hazeyjune

Reaction score
I cant belive I got maskatchi from ringotchi!!!

I took such good care. :mellow: howwhywhatwhowhere?

:huh: Feel free 2 post,or question (only question if its urgent plz)

on the subject,or if something similar happened.

tell me if im in the wrong forum, if you lie,or stir stuff up I will report

you to admin.

hazey

best wishes.

:unsure: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :kuribotchi:

If you took good care of it i don't know what happened. :kuribotchi:

Well, how are you taking care of it? Maybe you're not disciplining it enough. Once, I had this tamagotchi, and I took PERFECT care of it, except for the fact that it had only three discipline bars. And that's how I got masktchi. So, there are TWO ways to get masktchi!

But,its really freaky.
its different when you take care of tamagotchis on v2 and then they change into masktchi.You should not feel bad that you got that charcter.....its worse then it dying.

Dude ..... :mellow: R u serious...I know how to get every characetr
pointless im happy that you know how to get every charcter but this is called what happened to my tamagotchi not telling everyone i got every charcter sorry for mt inconveince i just had to say this.

I cant belive I got maskatchi from ringotchi!!!I took such good care. ;) howwhywhatwhowhere?

:D Feel free 2 post,or question (only question if its urgent plz)

on the subject,or if something similar happened.

tell me if im in the wrong forum, if you lie,or stir stuff up I will report

you to admin.

hazey

best wishes.

B) :( :wacko: :unsure:
that is pretty weird!

sorry i cant help!

Well, I was absolutely sure that my Young Mimitchi would turn into a Mimitchi. It had full training and then some, it had never had more than 1 heart empty at a time, never had more than one poop on the screen, and it had only gotten sick twice in its whole life. But here's the sad part. It hauled off and became a Gozarutchi.

babytchi> kinakomotchi> :lol: > :lol: I was so sad. Not that gozarutchi is a bad character, (i get masktchi all the time, but rarely gozarutchi.) but it is a "Bad Care" character.

Well, I was absolutely sure that my Young Mimitchi would turn into a Mimitchi. It had full training and then some, it had never had more than 1 heart empty at a time, never had more than one poop on the screen, and it had only gotten sick twice in its whole life. But here's the sad part. It hauled off and became a Gozarutchi. babytchi> kinakomotchi> :lol: > :lol: I was so sad. Not that gozarutchi is a bad character, (i get masktchi all the time, but rarely gozarutchi.) but it is a "Bad Care" character.

suuurrreee......
how sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back