What to do with all this Tama Point?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Juan

Reaction score
Well I started playing the slots for a while and started changing hours to 2:59 so I could get every item from tamagotchi's.... now I dunno what to do with all the points I have...So one question is: Whats the effect of all the food? So maybe ill start spending all the points on all different types of foods if it has any good effect on the tama... if not, im just bored with all the points... :chohimetchi: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

the treats. are sort of like snacks, but it doesnt make them as heavy and makes them happier. everytamagotchi has a special food that it likes, and also a food that it hates.

Well I started playing the slots for a while and started changing hours to 2:59 so I could get every item from tamagotchi's.... now I dunno what to do with all the points I have...So one question is: Whats the effect of all the food? So maybe ill start spending all the points on all different types of foods if it has any good effect on the tama... if not, im just bored with all the points... :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :mellow: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :huh:
[SIZE=30pt] Get more points n_n![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back