Photo
- - - - -

What to do with all this Tama Point?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

El_Juan

• el-juan user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 December 2005 - 01:29 AM ( #1 )

Well I started playing the slots for a while and started changing hours to 2:59 so I could get every item from tamagotchi's.... now I dunno what to do with all the points I have...So one question is: Whats the effect of all the food? So maybe ill start spending all the points on all different types of foods if it has any good effect on the tama... if not, im just bored with all the points... :chohimetchi: :o :o :o :o :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Replies

Views

Started

03 Dec 2005

Last Post

03 Dec 2005

*tamafan!*

• tamafan user photo

Posted 03 December 2005 - 02:16 AM ( #2 )

the treats. are sort of like snacks, but it doesnt make them as heavy and makes them happier. everytamagotchi has a special food that it likes, and also a food that it hates.

*santagotchi*

• santagotchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 03 December 2005 - 06:39 AM ( #3 )

Well I started playing the slots for a while and started changing hours to 2:59 so I could get every item from tamagotchi's.... now I dunno what to do with all the points I have...So one question is: Whats the effect of all the food? So maybe ill start spending all the points on all different types of foods if it has any good effect on the tama... if not, im just bored with all the points... :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :mellow: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :huh:

Get more points n_n!

El_Juan

• el-juan user photo

Posted 03 December 2005 - 08:14 AM ( #4 )

Get more points n_n!

Can't get any more points, I'm at maximum 9999 :furawatchi: <_< :unsure:

tamamisstress

• tamamisstress user photo

Posted 03 December 2005 - 10:38 AM ( #5 )

buy stuff