What should I put on my website???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphin

Reaction score
:wub: What should i put on it! My website is kinda boring... :wub: Anyway thanks Mortha for telling me how to get a website!!! :huh:

Yes, a picture log would be really nice and different.

Be sure to size your pictures down for easier downloads :unsure:

Yeah..Hey If you take lots of pictures all at the same time I can make them into flash for you if you want?

or i can or we can make half of them both i make one half and david.67 makes the other half

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that this was a preaty good topic.

I reckon that you should put maybe a couple of games on your website! Just to finnish it of!

Put stuff down talking about baby tamagotchis. Here is a hint, the matchmacker comes 74 hours after the baby is born and at these times: 10:00am,3:00pm and 7:00pm. :p :p :D -_- :p :p

How come when i clik on the website tab down the bottom of your siggy it goes to tamatalk?

Well, put a forum like TamaTalk on you Website (but my forums is under comstruction) , thats what i have done...you should use (these are free):

www.aimoo.com

www.forumfree.net

thay are good hosters and the best part is that they are FREE! If you are going to put this on you website, please notifi me and let me know if you want me to be a moderator. I have won an award for being a good moderator. So, if you need help/moderation by me, just let me know :rolleyes:

HTH (hope this helps)

plz notifi me on the moderator stuff, you could PM me if youd like....or if ya need any help on msg boards, just M me, ill be happy to help.)

its ok. I love helping and stuff. I can even set it up for you. I would use aimoo.com. Its way beta and its in english! LOL! whils forum free is in some other countrye....! lol. Just let me know if you need any help at all..... :D

and remember, i would love to be a moderator... :ph34r:

If you want to get some games on your webby site ;) go to

Miniclip.com

and click on a game.You will go into playing it and while it is loading you will see a tab saying use on my websit. Click on that and you will begin the process of downloading the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back