group hatch here, if anyone wants to.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chi-chi

Reaction score
ive never done this before so i want to try. please someone do it with me! :unsure:

Hello! :p

This is my first group hatch.I never,ever spoke to anybody. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, sorry nvm, didn't mean to post that. I forgot about something. hehe...My battery is out and I don't have any batteries I don't think :S But when you'r battery goes out does anyone know if it starts all over again when you restart it? Please help!?

Hi I have 2 Tamagotchi they r both 5 yrs old

Keira Kayla

Generation:3 3

I have had baibies before but only with friends. This sounded interesting so I am willing to try it.

oh, sorry nvm, didn't mean to post that. I forgot about something. hehe...My battery is out and I don't have any batteries I don't think :S But when you'r battery goes out does anyone know if it starts all over again when you restart it? Please help!?
Not sure but it happened to my friend but it stayed at same generation.all that happened was she had to go back to baby stage.Hold on,it happened to my other friend but i dont know what happened. :angry: Grrrr...thinking of her reminds me of when she insulted me.She said I was a horrible tama caretaker.Grrrrr :angry: .Oh sorry I didnt mean to put that down . :( I cant believe I said that. :wub: Oh sorry I cant stop thinking about my love :wub: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back