how long do they last?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timestwo

Reaction score
How long do the batteries usually last on Tamagotchis considering you can never turn them off?

Well know they have added the new feature that when it runs out of batteries you can put in the new one and it still has your pet that the batteries ran out on!!! (No more early life expectences for the world of tama!) :D

REALLY ?! i didnt know that !! hah, .. cool. but exactly how does it work ? if the batteries are removed, how the tamagotchi gets its source before the new ones are added ?

It has a memory chip i presume. So it can save your game.

So say i have Gozarutchi. Then the batteries die.

I run out to buy some. Put them in. Then it'll say. "Would you like to continue your last game From whrenyou left off?"

haha not that long but that;s what it necassaruicly means.

I guess this is sort of another way to pause, just pull out the batteries and this way it wont waste any juice, like putting it in pause mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long do the batteries usually last on Tamagotchis considering you can never turn them off?
I've had my TamaPlus since the end of March and had it on ever since.

I tabbed it up for about a week once. It's still on and going very well.

It's got the nice CR2032 battery. It's a 3V that has a long life. I'm not worried. :lol:

Wen the batterys run out, wen u turn it back on , it will says

DOWNLOAD

RESET

So you can choose wot to do, download brings back your character, Reset starts a new one :lol:

Yeah this is definetly one of the best new features, because losing a Tama to dying batteries has always sucked.

that's an awesome new feature :D can't wait until i get one of the new tamagotchis :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought three Tama Connections from Walmart about three weeks ago and the batteries went dead on all three of them today!!! Granted they come with spare batteries but watch batteries aren't really that cheap and three weeks in nothing. I'm peeved!!! :lol:

-Copper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back