all items changed into balls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

audry

Reaction score
when my dad was changing the batteries he was in his workshop so a little dust may have gotten into my tamagotchi. He blew on the green part where the battery goes and after that all my 15 items turned into balls and I can't connect with my other tamas and I can't buy anything in my shop even though I have lots of points to spend. :angry: :p :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :( :p HELP! :D :p

ps - I bought a throne that cost 5500 points!!! and I lost it...does anyone know where it went?

Do not stress. :( This happened 2 me when i once reset my tam and selected download. :angry: Try reseting it and selecting download again. :D If that does'nt work, sorry, you will either have to reset your tam or put up with it. :p Iam a girl of 9 years old. :p :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Do not stress. :( This happened 2 me when i once reset my tam and selected download. :mellow: Try reseting it and selecting download again. :eek: If that does'nt work, sorry, you will either have to reset your tam or put up with it. :( Iam a girl of 9 years old. :ph34r: :huh: :huh:
lol i am a girl of 9 yrs old.your cute.yes thats true if it does not work just treasure ur memories.

I tried to reset and download as you suggested. I did this twice but all the items are still balls. It's a 4th generation tama. Do you know if I can do anything else? I took care of it for so long and now I'll have to start over :( :unsure: :wacko: B) ;)

ok i think what you want to do is take it apart till you get to the battery then take out the battery and blow on it if that dose not work take it apart again when you get to the battery there should be 4 little screws take those out and try to open it open it verry SLOWLY then you want to look for the word debug when you find it there should be a little circle under it take your fingerd rub the little circle if that dosnt work i wouldnt no what to do u might have to reset it all the way...

tamagotchi_princess8776

dont reset it it happened to me. today. only the first 16 items on your list get changed.this robber comes and he replaces your items with balls. it is a really sucky glitch. dont do the debug thing it never works :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back