I have two problems!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnygirl

Reaction score
Problem 1. Is that bad my tama died at the age of 0 and you can see its rip in the memorial.

Problem 2. My tama just went too sleep but it pooped at the same time and i can't clean it is that bad? will it die?

well, i am an experiencied tama caretaker. ive had almost all the characters on v1. (not 2 brag :ph34r: ) and yes its sorta bad that your tama died at zero and no your tama will not die just because it has one poo. clean it up IMMEIDIATLY when he wakes or else he could sick and he might not want ot play. :huh: :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i am an experiencied tama caretaker. ive had almost all the characters on v1. (not 2 brag :ph34r: ) and yes its sorta bad that your tama died at zero and no your tama will not die just because it has one poo. clean it up IMMEIDIATLY when he wakes or else he could sick and he might not want ot play. :huh: :mellow:
ok i did that now i have a new problem how come when my tama gives a nice gift to my new one she comes back frowning?

If you're really worried about the Tamagotchi sleeping with a poo next to it. I'd suggest just moving the clock forward a little so that it's day and you can clean/feed/care for it, then return the clock to the actual time and it will sleep soundly with full hearts and happiness.

:wacko: don't worry about your tama having poop beside it.just when it wakes up clean it fast.And its ok about your tama frowning they are not really frowning.

Well for number 2 it wont die it will just be sick in the morning.

Also to clean it away just set the time back untill it is awake and press the toilet opotion and then set it back to the right time then turn the lights off.

Problem 1. Is that bad my tama died at the age of 0 and you can see its rip in the memorial.
Problem 2. My tama just went too sleep but it pooped at the same time and i can't clean it is that bad? will it die?
yes it is bad and i never see its memorial. no it is not bad and it will not die trust me mine did that alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back