Having a Baby...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Reaction score
the matchmaker just came and brought somebody, i said that i would fall in love with them and after some beeping and such i have a baby. my tamagotchi is still on the screen with the little white blob next to it. right now, am i caring for my tamagotchi or the new one? also, when will mine go away? i want the ninja so i need to treat my tamagotchi badly. i know i have to forget to care for it to get oniotchi. then once it turns into an oniotchi, can i train it as long as i forget about its body and hearts? thanks!

1. you are caring for both da tamagotchis.

2. Your adult tama will go away one day and the midnight after the baby has came.

3. Yeah sure you can train it if u treat it badly.

Hope dat helps -_-

Congrats on the baby. My first Tama just had her first baby too. I alittle girl...so I guess I only have a day or so left with my little Leah before she goes home! -_-

actually, you're just caring for the adult tama. it feeds the baby on its own. i guess you do have to clean up the baby's poo though.
Actually you are caring for both :rolleyes:

If the baby gets sick you have to take care of it and if it poos, and it has to be fed by the parent which you give food to and it gives to the baby.

well, lol :ph34r:

you care (acording to many things) for the adolt. Then, once the baby gets sick or poops, then you look after it. But to prove that you are caring for the adolt (when the baby is next to the adolt) go and feed you tama and watch it eat....then, you will see it (the adolt) feed the baby. :( :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back