3 tamagotchis to track

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimaniac21

Reaction score
well at least i know im not the only college age person with a tama..... that makes me feel alot better. i thought that i may be acting kinda like a kid, but i like to every once in a while and with my schedule, having my tamagotchis gives me a chance to relax and revert back to being a kid again. well enough about me, its time to tell you about my tamagotchis....

well first of all when i found out about tama connections i wanted one, but i wanted to be able to connect with someone and i didnt know of anyone at my school whoh would even consider having a tama..... -_- so one day when i had the extra cash, i went out and bought two of them....one for me and one for my little sister.... well i was taking care of mine well and it was so long ago that i dont remeber which tama character i got..... and she couldnt take care of hers, so i kinda adopted it as my own.... technically it is mine, i did buy it....LOL, but anyways, i've been taking care of both for some time now and im on gen 2 for both of them.... they are both tarakotchis. and just yesterday i had the craving to go and buy a third one after reading all these posts of how many other people have.... so i bought another one and its the neon orange one with the bursts..... so here are the stats on my tamagotchis.....

Tama 1:

Name: aster

Generation: 2

Weight: 34 lbs.

Tama 2:

Name: dumb

Generation: 2

Weight: 33 lbs.

Tama 3:

Name: lotus

Generation: 1

Weight: 20 lbs.

okay, so little lotus turned into an itchigotchi, and aster and dumb were both visited by the matchmaker and both had gotten mimichi as their mate, and both of them had baby girls..... awwwwww :rolleyes: :lol: but im gonna be sad to see aster and dumb go back to their home planet, they were being so cute today by getting really close to the screen and kissing it..... im trying to get lotus' discipline up so that when she's visited by the matchmaker, i can get her to have mimichi as a mate and maybe i can have a mimichi of my very own :D but thats all for now im gonna get ready to go and get ready for bed.... its getting late....

okay update on my tamagotchis.......

Tama 1:

Name: Ebola daughter of aster and a mimitchi

Generation: 3

Weight: 34 lbs.

Tama: kinakomotchi

Tama 2:

Name: Lilo daughter of dumb and mimitchi

Generation: 3

Weight: 39 lbs.

tama: kinakomotchi

Tama 3: