What to do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy_fan

Reaction score
Ok when i'm at school like in a few mins, i have to take my tamagotchi and i need to put it on silent but then i dont know if its ill or hungry...so i always have to check in my lessons and before and after my lessons. And yesterday i got caught but my Art teacher thought it was my mobile phone and she just told me to put it away but it could have got confiscated.

Any idea what i should do with my Tamagotchi when i'm at school...but i'm not leaving it with any of my family.

Please help! :)

Marc!

I will tell you how to 'pause' it to where none of it's heart meters goes down. But you'll have to goto my 'under-construction' Tamagotchi website to find it. I know what sounds really greedy and stuff like that, but it's one little way to get the word out about my site. So the Hints and Tips page will be up today, just for this instance. ^^ https://tamago.siredia.net

~Tamagod

:D I have a connection and no pause. The first one I had broke but had a pause on it. I bought another one and hit A B and nothing. So what do I do while away at school? turn out the lights????

Please help?

this is what i do, i press b so the time comes up and then i just change it to midnight so it sleeps all day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back