Meh 1st Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamacreator

Reaction score
Today Xonto (Father) left me with Ninja (son) It is now a Kinakomotchi destined to be a Gozaruchi! -_- My Lil' Brother is working off some flab on my Tama right now (Too Much Candy)

Sorry I havn't updated! Ok Over the past few days he has changed into Young Mimitchi and...

Mimitchi!!! Which is funny, cuz I fed it candy till it was comin' out his ears!!! Oh! and I have a Question! when damaging spirit & body is it:

1. Let the meter empty, wait till' the beep then Immediately fill it up or:

2. Let the meter empty, it beeps, then wait 15 minutes and THEN fill it up? ;)

The Matchmaker Came this Morning! Ninja Mom as a mate. I now have a Little Black Baby Rollin' Round on my screen! More tomorrow

Not much today. Ninja the Mimitchi leaves tonight :D . Oh, and i did that Matchmaker trick (A Button for boy, B button for girl, I pressed :D and it still came out a boy, unless before the parent leaves the baby is always black... I'll find out tommorow!

Well Spark (The Baby Boy) Is now a Kinakomotchi and I Swear that if I don't get a girl in gen 4 (In Gen 3 Currently) I Will NOT Mate it, I will let it grow old. Oh, and about the Match-maker trick, I might have lied, cuz mine is a little Buggy, so I'll run the rom test after Gen 4 or 5 Cuz 5 is when I was originally planned to let it grow old.

Oh and I am planning to let this one turn into Flame Teen, and that one into Makutchi.

M'kay, I started a 2nd tama today that I will not log. But Spark turned into a Maskutchi recently, and now my whole family (exept my tama hating brother Evan. And My littlest sis is gonna wait till X-mas to start hers. Thats all.

Spark Turned into an old man tama, So I'll let my other one turn into an old woman, and mate them, to see if I Can get that Secret Character. Not Nazotchi, The other one.

Well With Some waiting I got Old Woman during dinner, And it looks Exactly like The Matchmaker. AND on My first Connect two baby boys Were born!!! Oh and yesterday a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! thing woke me up. Kinda expected it though.

I now have 2 Male Oyajitchi's :D I'm hoping the matchmaker will come for both of them, like with all adults. :D

Well the matchmaker came for both of my Oyajitchis and I mated the one that I'm not logging. The one that I AM logging, well his mates battery died. It was my littlest sisters, but hopefully we'll be able to find a battery today, cuz we're goin' to K-mart!

My First Oyajitchi (Purple) Left last Night, and my other one (Orange) will leave tonite, but nothin Big

Well My Purple Female Tama is an Itchigotchi, and my Male Orange is a Pyro Maniac Marutchi! *hint on next evolution*

Still not mated, I *Did* experiment though but it was a failiure so I won't even mention it.

Scratch yesterdays, the experiment DID work, it just took longer than I had thought and they mated today

Latest posts

Back