Tamer Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandomlyCrazy

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Okay, I made a new Tama Log cause my old one is lost in all the other ones.[/SIZE]

Okay, just got a V. 2 yesterday, but I just started it today at around 10. I had a boy and I named him Eggie. I was at IHOP and I was eating eggs so yeah. He is now a toddler and a Hododetchi. He has two training points and he has a friend who is named Berry(girl). He's sleeping right now so I'll post more tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, Eggie is now a UFOtchi. On the Character Chart, it says that Eggie would be an Adult, but then it skipped the teen stage. o_O Please PM me if this is wrong..

Anyways, Eggie is taking a bath right now and has earned two training points in the last two days. I have 685 points and I don't quite know what I want to do with the points yet. I'll probably save some more. Well, thats all for now. Later.

Okay, so I've figured out the whole stage thing. So all is good. I have 995 points and my goal is 5000 so I'm working hard towards that. Eggie has earned one training point today and I'm so proud of my little Tama. My friend, April, thought that the thing around his body was a floaty(one of those things you wear when you can't swim) and so now it is known as a floaty by me instead of the body of a spaceship looking thing. I'm ready for tomorrow to come because I can't wait to see what Eggie changes into! Well thats all for now. Later

-Me

P.S. - Eggie has just earned another training point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eggie changed to a Kusatchi today. I put on the cheesy panda costume and then I couldn't get it off... >.< He just went to bed and nothing else happened today. I'm going to try to get Eggie to love his only friend tomorrow... later.

-Me

Whoops, it's been a while. Well... I'll catch up.

Eggie had a baby boy whom I've named Izzy. He is now an Ichigotchi and a very cute one at that. ^^ He has one training point so far, he's one year old, and weights 22 lbs. Well, thats all for now. Later.

Latest posts

Back