OMFG an extremely close call

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles11

Reaction score
Okay i was in the dressing room at Kohl's and my tamagotchis are on a shoelace around my neck. so i hung them on a hook in the dressing room, and i forgot them in there. :eek: So by the time my mom started her car i realized i left them in the dressing room. they were still there thank god! ;)

bubbles11 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness! Yikes! Good thing you remembered them before you left and not maybe after you got ready for bed! I can just imagine the scream! ;)

[SIZE=22pt] Whoa [/SIZE] :eek: ! It's a good thing you don't have short-term memory! Lol!

;) tamagirl777

wow... i know how you feel... i dropped my tamagochi once at school and couldnt find it... i cried for ages... i miss my tama... :) i have 2 others... but i had just bought it from my christmas money...

wow... i know how you feel... i dropped my tamagochi once at school and couldnt find it... i cried for ages... i miss my tama... :) i have 2 others... but i had just bought it from my christmas money...
YOU ARE LUCKY CAUSE IF THAT HAPPEND TO SOME ONE ELES THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN STOLEN BECAUSE AT MY SCHOOL MOST PEOPLE WANT TOO HAVE ONE OF MY TAMAS!!!

Okay i was in the dressing room at Kohl's and my tamagotchis are on a shoelace around my neck. so i hung them on a hook in the dressing room, and i forgot them in there. :huh: So by the time my mom started her car i realized i left them in the dressing room. they were still there thank god! :mametchi: bubbles11 :)
OMG!! that would be so bad if u forgot!!! :p

that was a close call. once, my friend at school dropped her tamagotchi on the playground and it fell in a crack and she couldnt get it. so the teachr tried to get it but couldnt and she had to get the person with the smallest hands but she couldnt get it either, but finally got it out. :D B) B) :angry: :( :(

wow that IS a close call, that happened to me once in diff. store changing room... imagin if you realized a long time after... lol scccaaarrrryyyy

My sister left hers in our car 4 3 days it was still allive and had evolved into this :huh:

My sister left hers in our car 4 3 days it was still allive and had evolved into this :huh:
Same thing happened to me when i was moving and i left Poor Old Noah in my new house x_x and he was starving and sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back