I have a Toratchi tiger, and I did NOT debug!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
After having a Shiroputchi, then Hitodetchi, then Itchigotchi, I found a Toratchi tiger on my screen!! YAY! ;) I thought that you could get Toratchi only by de-bugging, but I never have debugged, I don't want to. I have her now, and she is so cute, especially when I let her play with wings that I purchased with my Tama-points. I just love Toratchi. Something very interesting is the fact that this is the same Tamagotchi unit that I got a Butterflytchi on a couple of weeks ago. This is great! Have any of you gotten Toratchi without debugging?? I am very curious! :eek:

Aubrey

I haven't gotten a Toratchi, but I have gotten that crocodile thing that is un-named. Until a litle while ago...

Toratchi is definitely one of the V2 characters that you can get thru' normal Tama raising (not de-bugging).

To see all the characters available on the V2 (& V1) you could visit Bell Sprout's web site (member of TamaTalk & TamaGuide): https://bellsprout.50webs.com

just scroll down the list and have a look!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back