2 tama sites!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flint26

Reaction score
I was wondering who goes on mystic fortress also. So far I have identifyed that bubblies555 and Rico go on both. And I think mimitchi if I'm not wrong... This isn't anything negative about tamatalk... It's just that I'm alot more curious about what people have to say and I also want to hear more about tips and stuff. :)

Yea, I also go there. Mystic Fortress is a good source for Tama info. I've been goin' there for a while...

yeah, Kat (the owner of the site), her boyfriend is selling me a cd of the music they play for the games, it is soooooo cool!!!!!

yeah, i go there....that is what has insprired me to look for Mesu and Osu

i need help!my tamagotchis wont connect no matter how many times i try to get them to!!the screen doesn't even say "fail" when i try. it just goes back to my tama like nothing ever happened.any advice or tips please?!?!?!?!?

couldnt tell ya. its always worked fine for me. they have to be at least CHILD though.

omg same my tamagotchi wouldnt connect wit my friends ones anymore! it just keeps saying failed no matter how many times i try. and i DID press the middle button twice! The toy store ppl didnt wat was wrong either so they just gave me a new 1 :rolleyes: lol.

so i think u should bring it to where u got it from n ask them for a replacement (if its walmart or kmart or those big stores im not sure if u can do that coz i got mine from a small n expensive toy shop lol)

I love mystic fortress. It's the first tama site i ever went to. I also love tamagotchiconnexions.com because they gave me the greatest tama site ever.....................

TAMATALK! ;) :D :D

Mystic fortress have been around since forever. its the first tama site i opened on the net years ago. there is also this tamagotchi town page and tamalove.pixelmood.com just try searching 'em on google :D

Mystic fortress have been around since forever. its the first tama site i opened on the net years ago. there is also this tamagotchi town page and tamalove.pixelmood.com just try searching 'em on google :D
Wait... The first tama site YOU opened? Your site?

Mystic fortress have been around since forever. its the first tama site i opened on the net years ago. there is also this tamagotchi town page and tamalove.pixelmood.com just try searching 'em on google :lol:
Is your name Katherine? :lol:

Thank you for mentioning my site (Tamalove).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back