HELP ME PLZ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnygirl

Reaction score
I WENT TOO ITEMS AND ALL MY ITEMS WERE BALLS I NEVER BOUGHT ANY BALLS IS THIS A GLITCH OR IS THIS NORMAL!!!

(boo hoo my teddy bear gone now :) :huh: :p )

I remember another member posting a note that something similar happened to them - after they had dropped their Tama - it seemed OK but when they checked their item list they had about 25 balls...

I think it might be a little glitch...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I remember another member posting a note that something similar happened to them - after they had dropped their Tama - it seemed OK but when they checked their item list they had about 25 balls...
I think it might be a little glitch...

Best, etc.

TamaMum
Dear, TamaMum

Thank you for your help! But now I have another problem I want my points back because most of my items I bought.

If you have a tama(s) are they ok? Ben, Jane and Max (my three tamas) wish you and you tama(s) (if you have some) good luck. If I have another problem I will call you!

Best wishes,

Jane, Max, Ben and Bunnygirl.

P.S These are my three tamas (Max :huh: ) (Jane :) ) and Ben same thing as Jane.

Dear, TamaMum
Thank you for your help! But now I have another problem I want my points back because most of my items I bought.

If you have a tama(s) are they ok? Ben, Jane and Max (my three tamas) wish you and you tama(s) (if you have some) good luck. If I have another problem I will call you!

Best wishes,

Jane, Max, Ben and Bunnygirl.

P.S These are my three tamas (Max :huh: ) (Jane :) ) and Ben same thing as Jane.
[SIZE=21pt]Sad to say,u cant get ur money back if u had the option 2 sell,then it would be right but u dont have that choice so u can get ur money back.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Sad to say,u cant get ur money back if u had the option 2 sell,then it would be right but u dont have that choice so u can get ur money back.[/SIZE]
I KNOW ITS SAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back