Guess what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxX-Angelic-XxX

Reaction score
My friend likes programming flash games. They're pretty cool, but one of them was really bad. It's Hunt All Maskuchis!

There are popping maskuchis and you have to shoot them with a shotgun! Really cruel! Luckily he didn't get to put it to Internet. I removed that file from his computer when he wasn't looking.

//J - Edited post because it containted swearing. Please refrain from useing swear words. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am now 16 and I got one because I am not allowed to have a real pet... But I think tamas are for all ages. It is really fun!
good job i would hate to see a game like that poor tamas!

Despite having alot of friends who simply dislike Tamagotchi because they just aren't into that sort of thing, I've never really had it critisied.

I'm 18, in my last year of highschool, and my little Tama will sometimes follow me to school. Mostly people just see it as a cute gimick. :3

I think the reason alot of highschool students will make fun of it is because from about Year 7 to Year 9, they're just trying to fit in and seem mature. It's not so much a bad thing, they can just take it too far sometimes. *shrugs*

-

I don't see how people can view Tamagotchi as only for kids. I understand how they appeal MORE to younger people, but not only to us.

Tamagotchi were originally designed for buisness-men and housewives in Japan that could not own animals of their own.

Despite having alot of friends who simply dislike Tamagotchi because they just aren't into that sort of thing, I've never really had it critisied.I'm 18, in my last year of highschool, and my little Tama will sometimes follow me to school. Mostly people just see it as a cute gimick. :3

I think the reason alot of highschool students will make fun of it is because from about Year 7 to Year 9, they're just trying to fit in and seem mature. It's not so much a bad thing, they can just take it too far sometimes. *shrugs*

-

I don't see how people can view Tamagotchi as only for kids. I understand how they appeal MORE to younger people, but not only to us.

Tamagotchi were originally designed for buisness-men and housewives in Japan that could not own animals of their own.
You are TOTALLY right! :D I'm 13 and I still like 'em. Heck, I LOVE 'em! :furawatchi: Ppl just don't understand the fun of owning a Tamagotchi unless they try it.

Yeah- I once found a game on the Net calle dGodzilla vs Tamagotchi, and all sorts of different tamagotchi come up and you stomp on them. It's evil. :D

Lol.. I'm 18... I like em... theyre... ummmmm I dunno... They just bring back fun memories of when I had em as a kid... I was a Giga Pet kid... now im an Tama Adult :D

But... people at the university find em really interesting... I dunno... it brings me company while studying architecture... but no one here thinks im childish... they just think im different *cough* -crazy *cough* *cough*

Hello El_Juan ^^

Yea, they're mostly to keep me from being lonely when I'm doing nothing. Most people understand that and don't think twice about it.

But then I'm around people my own age most of the time who wouldnt think twice if I told them I was a man in a womans body, sent by god to save the earth and love eating pot plants.

Younger people can sometimes be very cruel when it comes to differences.

yeah like i think sometimes it shoulodnt be more appealing to little kids, I mean, they all think their so cute and pink and prettyfull and *gaggg*and they end up abusing the poor tama.... :D

Some people get "tama fever" when y'know, your friend or some person (whatever) sees your tama and wants to do everything like play games and feed it snaks. they dont care... you know some people like that? :D

Some people get "tama fever" when y'know, your friend or some person (whatever) sees your tama and wants to do everything like play games and feed it snaks. they dont care... you know some people like that? :kuribotchi:
yeah, this little girl at my daycare always wants to feed it snacks. i tell her its sick and if u play with it itll die. <_< . but now she wants to give it medicine. i let her do it, but she thinks when it shakes its head, its taking it! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
i no the same thing! my friend always wants to play w/ it she thinks it's dancing, when it shakes ti's head! lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back