I discovered somthing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*santagotchi*

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I discovered that 1 tama year is equvient to 5 human years. How i got that was take 2 contesteants from tamagotchi fear factor, Santi and Doggy.Santi was only 1 when she patipated. Doggy OTH, was 5. the diference is 4 years. to get how many human years they are apart, muliply 5 with 4 wich will give u 20, so 20 human years apart. I got 5 human years because santi is 1 doggy 5, so if we go santi 5, 10, 15,20, doggy 25, beacaue our 4th number was 20, the answer is 5 human years. Santi is 5 human years old, Doggy is 25.

I discovered that 1 tama year is equvient to 5 human years. How i got that was take 2 contesteants from tamagotchi fear factor, Santi and Doggy.Santi was only 1 when she patipated. Doggy OTH, was 5. the diference is 4 years. to get how many human years they are apart, muliply 5 with 4 wich will give u 20, so 20 human years apart. I got 5 human years because santi is 1 doggy 5, so if we go santi 5, 10, 15,20, doggy 25, beacaue our 4th number was 20, the answer is 5 human years. Santi is 5 human years old, Doggy is 25.
actually, a day is a tama year, every day, ur tama grows one year older, if u haven't noticed! If it did take 5 years for my Tama to be 1 year, I would be too old to play with it!

actually, a day is a tama year, every day, ur tama grows one year older, if u haven't noticed! If it did take 5 years for my Tama to be 1 year, I would be too old to play with it!
yes i agree with sani4ka1994 she is right, oh and i like your siggy, sani4ka1994, it made me a bit sad when it said about the animals and the cannibal thing, but its soooooooooooo true and its good to see someone putting wise words on there signature :blink: :D :p :eek:

No, you are not looking at it in the riht way. When it ages 1 tama year, it ages 5 human years.
I haven't had my Tama for 35 years...I'm not that old...(My Tama is 7) :huh: :huh: :unsure: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
*santagotchi* what are you going on about????

Explain in more clear detail what you mean. :huh: :huh: :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had my Tama for 35 years...I'm not that old...(My Tama is 7) :huh: :huh: :unsure: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :mimitchi:
Okay, it says the age in tama years, not human years. I dont mean 5 real years. if a tama came to earth with no case,1 day on earth will seem like 5 years; it is not on tama-planet so it will notice a diffence in time, so everyday it will age 5 human years, because the tama planet orbit is about 365 times shorter than than the earth's, so it will age 5 years, not like it would on tama-planet.

No that would not be true because one day on earth would seem like 1 year for tamas. How did you get five?!?
This is going to be like when Galileo told the catolic church that everything evolves around the sun and they got mad at him and obeyed Ptolmy's thory of everything evloving around the Earth. So when a new thory is created, we might have to abandon or modify an old one.

wow.Thats amazing.I already knew that but its good for the newbies.

okay like i get it. a dog you can say-1 human year=7 dog years.if your dog is 1 year you dont tell people that your dog is 7 years old. same with your tama. exept for them a human year is a day and a day is five human years. exept your tama is still 1 day old. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back