rabbitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meercat_bb3b

Reaction score
my tama started off as a star, then an onionchi, then I praised it when it called for no reason 2 times, and put it in timeout 2 times. It turned into a rabbitchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :wacko: ;) :) :lol: ;)

THANK you for this information! Iv'e wanted Rabitchi very badly because I like him and now that you've exposed this information it gives me something to go on....

So it grew from an Onionotchi and it's training was on four points and grew into rabitchi! THank-you agian! I'm very happy you posted this :wacko:

a rabbitichi doesnt exist.*santa* is right its a pyonchi. It was from mesu and osu and i think it doesnt have anything to do with rabbits whatsoever. (hint hint:www.mimitchi.com, tamagotchi planet, mesu osu logs. animations and stuff. Its accurate)

What really...not always. I got a star then a young mametchi then I trained it full and got a rabitchi....

What really...not always. OI got a star then a young mametchi then I trained it full and got a rabitchi....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back