Tama hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beccca

Reaction score
Well, I've decided to organise my very own group hatch! Since my own 5 tamas are out of action or too precious to reset (one's on 82nd gen, one's on 11th gen, one's on 5th gen, one needs to be souldered together and one has a button missing), I'm going to make this hatch just for theme tamas!

What's a theme tama?

A theme tama is a tama (most of them were only released in Japan) for a movie or (as it's name describes), for a theme! For example, a Mothra and an Angelgotch are both theme tamas, whereas a gen1 or Connection are not.

Anyway, enough of my prattling on, here are the tamas that I call "theme tamas":

Angel

Devil

Ocean

Garden (forrest)

TamaOtch

Tamaaotchi (?)

Tamaogotch

Santaclautchi

Ysashii (spelling?)

Mothra

OsuMesu pair

And any other tama similarly released for a movie or theme that I haven't mentioned!

I'm getting a Mori no and an Angel soon from Jason's Store, so it'll be one of them that I'm hatching...

The date?

Hmm, maybe Friday (for Ausies), 2 days from now...er, today's Wednesday in Oz right now, work it out from there. :wacko: .

I really hope my tamas arrive by then...if not, I'll work something out.

And we'll all get together and form a group log in the "Tamagotchi Logs" section of TamaTalk and we'll all reply with our results (mine might die very soon, be warned, I have no experience whatsoever!)

Lol, anyways, come join! :D !

Cool, thanks! By the way my tamas arrived today, yay! I hatched my white Angel but my Morino remains unhatched...I'll hatch that one!

You can hatch your tama any time tomorrow by the way. :D .

Anyone else want to join?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok then, what are you two hatching...what types of tamas? By the way I've already hatched my Mori no, he's going fine...had to take him to school though! Lol! I'll start a new log in the logs section of TamaTalk and you guys can reply there about your tamas progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back