tama gone mad!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heatherellen

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
my friends tama went blank! no tama or icons but when i shook it, it made a wierd sound and came back. then it went blank again exept for 2 lines in the middle. then it came back again. we decided to leave it alone.

ps shes never taken it apart. :wacko:

1. The battery is running out

2. The screw on the back is lose and the battery is slipping out of place

3. You're both crazy

4. The tamagotchi is coming alive

5. Your friend gave you drugs that made you see weird things!

3. You're both crazy

Your being very rude, thats not funny its just disrespectful, very disrespectful.

Ah yes, funny that disrespectful talk isn't it?

And here I was thinking that kind of talk was refered to as "banter" and not disrespect, but I'm a psycho, unoffendable anti-femmanist with a chip on her shoulder the size of Texas.

If nothing works to fix your friends Tamagotchi, I would suggest returning it to the store it came from for a replacement little egg friend. Your friend's is having mechanical issues.

That, or your Tamagotchi is embaressed of it's haircut and doesn't want to show it's face...either way.

3. You're both crazy

XD Very nice!!

I figure the battery is running low though.

She's throwing it away?

So take it from her! If you don't want to keep it, I'm sure you can find a friend that would.

It's not unsavable by anymeans XD

Either way...my suggestion of taking it to the shop stands. They'll give you a new one ^^

Oh absolutely keep it!! It's not broken, there is a battery problem. Or, Ashka is right, take it to the store for an exchange. Crikey, just don't let her throw it away!! hehe

Aubrey

i sugeast that you go to the store that you got it at and tell the maneger that your tama is brocenpm me i need friends!!!!

Mine did that when I accidently dropped it in water. Take the back off and the battery out and set it near the heater overnight. Put it together the next morning and it should work.

Oh I am so sorry to anyone who got offended by my post. At the time it seemed funny (to me) and number 1 and 2 I was being serious about. I'm a moderator at another popular forum website and it's my job to help people there. Since I also enjoy Tamagotchi's ive decided to try and help the best I can here too!

Once agian I am sorry to anyone who found that offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back