Nintendogs for nintendo DS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamstergirl1

Reaction score
Ok. who thinks that nintendogs should be a wi-fi game!

anyway...i have lab and friends.... two shibas middle color...

and about six other dogs... any tips can be posted her ok! :huh:

I have that game, I don't really play it much anymore but it is still very fun. I have the Dachshund & Friends game and I have 4 nintendogs so far: a pug, a beagle, a schnauzer, and a jack russel (you unlock the jack russel by finding the 'jack russel book' when taking your nintendog for a walk). My brother has Lab & Friends, he has a miniature pincher and a labrador. The only breeds that I have left to unlock in my game are the labrador, chihuahua and dalmatian.

how rare is the jack russle book ....

on a scale of 1-20

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

find easily rare ultra super mega rare

I have that game, I don't really play it much anymore but it is still very fun. I have the Dachshund & Friends game and I have 4 nintendogs so far: a pug, a beagle, a schnauzer, and a jack russel (you unlock the jack russel by finding the 'jack russel book' when taking your nintendog for a walk). My brother has Lab & Friends, he has a miniature pincher and a labrador. The only breeds that I have left to unlock in my game are the labrador, chihuahua and dalmatian.
dalmation? ^_^

I Want That Game And A Nintendo Ds.... I need 125 $ and my mom would chuck in the rest and the game

Im getting lab and friends...

yea i have it! i have a shih tzu, beagle, and......... a daschund!!! i really want a german shepard (my cousin told me that if you get like 300,000 trainer points you get one).

I`ve unlocked all the dogs now (apart from the jack russell) and I think I unlocked all the rooms. I have 2 labs, 1 poodle( I told you about them!) 1 shiba,1 K.C Spainel,1 dachsund, 1 yorkie and 1 chihuahua

ok i have lab and friends and have three shibas (Jed Rosie and Iris) 1 of each colour... ummmm a white poodle (meeka)... a lab in creamish (lolipop) and a brown g. shepard (smokey). the only dog i have unlocked through trainer ponits is the pug and i also unlocked the desktop interior..

i also have pkmn emerald and an hoping to get yoshi touch and go in may 4 my b'day.

Latest posts

Back