New TamaTalk Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

I would like to announce the addition of ryta.k2 to the TamaTalk Guides team! Welcome and congrats! :huh:

I would like to announce the addition of ryta.k2 to the TamaTalk Guides team!  Welcome and congrats! :hitodetchi:
I don't really know u, but I've seen your posts, they're very nice, congrats, kyta.k2!!! :huh: :huh: :mimitchi: :wacko: :unsure: :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=22pt] Whoa [/SIZE] :unsure: I saw a TamaGuide badge under one of her posts and my eyes popped out :huh: ! Congrats ryta.k2! Workin' my way to being a guid. Hope to join you soon! Congrats (again!)

:huh: tamagirl777

WOW... I'm amazed... Congrats! WOW...

- Tama -

congrats! I don't really know her but i bet she's really nice and helpful! Tamagirl777,

the same thing happened to me when rock'n'robotchi became a guide! oh yeah, and newbiekidlex!

Omigee, congrats Ryta.k2! I have a feeling you will be an AWESOME TamaGuide and a really good member! I had a feeling that one day you might make it! :ichigotchi:

[SIZE=7pt]Kewl!!!! :D [/SIZE]

Good choice Admin! :p

Congrats Ryta! :D

Some people are just so... GUIDELIKE! lol! Like TamaMum.

Before she Became a Guide, I kept forgetting that she wasn't! :D

[SIZE=22pt] Whoa [/SIZE] :D I saw a TamaGuide badge under one of her posts and my eyes popped out :p ! Congrats ryta.k2! Workin' my way to being a guid. Hope to join you soon! Congrats (again!)
:p tamagirl777
I am also trying to become a guied myself. I hope that I will get to join all of the guieds soon! I have noticed that most of all the tamaguieds that join have over 1000 posts. :D

I am also trying to become a guied myself. I hope that I will get to join all of the guieds soon! I have noticed that most of all the tamaguieds that join have over 1000 posts. :p
it actually dosen't matter how many posts you make, Bell Sprout made a topic about becoming a tamaguide..

Well done, i knew you would be a guide

why is it that everytime i say someone deserves to be a guide they become a guide?

ita hppened to me 3 times now.

Well done, i knew you would be a guidewhy is it that everytime i say someone deserves to be a guide they become a guide?

ita hppened to me 3 times now.
whoah! you must have psychic powers!

i always thought that, like when i was at school i said "its going to rain" then it started raining so we had to go back inside

my so-called psycic abilities started when i think i said somewhere that bellsprout deserved to be a guide, then i PMed Tamamum once saying she deserves to be a guide

and i said you'd be a guide in my head :p

freaky or what!

wow! i can never predict the future! lol! anyway i am still jumping up and down in excitment of being picked as a TamaGuide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back