UK tama color in the US?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarepanda

Reaction score
hey i hope i'm not repeating this to anyone but while i was at walmart i was looking at the tama section and i saw a light blue with yellow buttons tamagotchi conNection!!! they also have a perly one that was cute. i was going to buy the light blue one but as you can see in my signature i'm getting one the same color from the UK for christmas. i looked on kbtoys.com and walmart.com and no one has it displayed. this tama is the same color as the plus' and connexion. cool huh? anyone seen this tama?

P.S if the US is willing to repeat the plus and connexion maybe they'll repeat keitai...*wishes*

hey i hope i'm not repeating this to anyone but while i was at walmart i was looking at the tama section and i saw a light blue with yellow buttons tamagotchi conNection!!! they also have a perly one that was cute. i was going to buy the light blue one but as you can see in my signature i'm getting one the same color from the UK for christmas. i looked on kbtoys.com and walmart.com and no one has it displayed. this tama is the same color as the plus' and connexion. cool huh? anyone seen this tama? 

P.S if the US is willing to repeat the plus and connexion maybe they'll repeat keitai...*wishes*
Wow, very interesting! Did it say Tamagotchi Connection or just Tamagotchi at the top? I really hope that they release more colors here, and, of course, the Keitais eventually ;] They seem to be quite popular in Japan, so hopefully the US and other countries will release them as well.

Wow, very interesting! Did it say Tamagotchi Connection or just Tamagotchi at the top? I really hope that they release more colors here, and, of course, the Keitais eventually ;] They seem to be quite popular in Japan, so hopefully the US and other countries will release them as well.
yeah rico, it did say connection. wow i didn't know keitai were popular in japan! i was searching for the phone that would do keitai on it but i couldn't find it. maybe we should send e-mails to phone companies in america and ask them to do a keitai thing here too? what do you think?

Might work. WE NEED TO WRITE TO BANDAI! The whole Connexion thing at the top might have been mixed in with the shipment... :rolleyes: grab it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back