Photo
- - - - -

help!i put the battery in the tama !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

i lovetamas101

• i-lovetamas101 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 December 2005 - 07:29 PM ( #1 )

[COLOR=blue] this is what happend i was playing with my tama when all of the sudden the out of battery sighn came up.so my mom and i went 2 the store and got the battery that tit said that it needed and well we put ti in the it said 2 put it in,and well the battery sighn was still up so we re set it and a tama went up 4 a while then the battery sighn came up again then the tama went off the screen and it started making all thes weird beeping noises then the screen went blank!!
so now i do not know what that ment so im stuck i need yall help please reply and tell ur friends 2 reply 2 this is an emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

Views

Started

07 Dec 2005

Last Post

07 Dec 2005

i lovetamas101

• i-lovetamas101 user photo

Posted 07 December 2005 - 07:37 PM ( #2 )

plz i really need 2 know im so confused!!

FUNKYMUNKY

• funkymunky user photo

Posted 07 December 2005 - 07:50 PM ( #3 )

this happened to my lil bro once, get a different battery and (if this i the first time you lost battery) and an egg thingie will appear, press B and you'll see a thing that says DOWNLOAD and a thing that says RESET. if you go DOWNLOAD, you will have the excact same tama as you did before!! hope this helps!! ps,it might not work because you already reset it!!!

_tama_cream_soda_

• tama-cream-soda user photo

Posted 07 December 2005 - 09:58 PM ( #4 )

yeah. push the little reset gray thingie in the middle of the back and push download(I think)

I have a :D right now.