the screen was black, just black!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJjordanM.

Reaction score
on a hot summer day we were swimming so i put my tama on the table outside. :angry:

after we were done swimming i went to get my tama. :huh:

when i looked at it the hole scrreen was black. :wacko:

then i took it inside and it was still black!! :angry:

can someone tell me what is up? ;)

A hot summer day.... well it's December now... how is it now?

Maybe try resetting it? Maybe someone turned the light off?

Probably you should reset it, or maybe someone turned of the light, or its just damaged! Also, its December so it can't be the heat! :D

A hot summer day.... well it's December now... how is it now? Maybe try resetting it? Maybe someone turned the light off?
no. knowone turned the tight off. i thought it was that too, but i went to the light thing and i couldn't even see the words on or off. but thans that could of been it. :D oh yah, it happend in the summer.

no. knowone turned the tight off. i thought it was that too, but i went to the light thing and i couldn't even see the words on or off. but thans that could of been it. :mellow: oh yah, it happend in the summer.
Is it back to normal? I know what happened though the sun lights up all the pixels then it goes back 2 normal if not I don't know :D

its the sun!!!

you hv to leave it in the fridge (not reccomended), put it in front of the air con. in the car, just get it to cool down somehow.

remember every, sun can damage your tamas!!!

Its the heat, it messes up the pixels, it inverts the pixels.. It happens with non-colour mobile phones also..

Sadly, thats how it happens.. I feel sorry for you,but its a good lesson for other, DONT LEAVE YOUR TAMAGOTCHI IN THE SUN IN EXCESS.

//Haze

Probably you should reset it, or maybe someone turned of the light, or its just damaged! Also, its December so it can't be the heat! :(
i said it happend in the summer!!!!!!!!! :(

Is it back to normal? I know what happened though the sun lights up all the pixels then it goes back 2 normal if not I don't know :(
yah its normal now, i bet it was the sun too

on a hot summer day we were swimming so i put my tama on the table outside. :ichigotchi:
after we were done swimming i went to get my tama. :kuribotchi:

when i looked at it the hole scrreen was black. :angry:

then i took it inside and it was still black!! :chohimetchi:

can someone tell me what is up? :angry:
I don't know I had it too!!!!!!

But mine was inside just sitting on the kitchen table I had to take off the back (just so you see the battery don't undoo the 4 little screws)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then take out the battery then blow in it!!!!!!!!!!! There's just alot of dust in it so the battery isn't sending propper signals to the memory and LCD screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope I helped alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back