Winter edition Keitai!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarepanda

Reaction score
i was searching the web looking for tamagotchi keitai and i came acros this website. it shows two silver tamagotchi keitai one with blue stars and the other with snowflakes just in time for winter! they're soooo cute i want them both!

I saw them too. I want one. Where can I get one. Please take the time to email me... :rolleyes:

There are just released in Japan for a couple of days. They are sold in a set of two and cost around 75 dollars (as a pair) at the moment.

Wow - thats a lot. I'm planning on buying a Tama plus or connexion from playasia.com! is that a good source???

i was searching the web looking for tamagotchi keitai and i came acros this website. it shows two silver tamagotchi keitai one with blue stars and the other with snowflakes just in time for winter! they're soooo cute i want them both!
Natasja is being modest... That's her website! :(

Play Asia is actually pretty good. Never heard a single complaint about them. Though I don't know if they will have these... :ph34r: :D

lol...i was just about to post the same thing...untill i stumbled accross this....lol :)

but yeah....they look cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back