V3 features...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Luv

Reaction score
i'm not sure when the v3's are coming out, and i dunno what extras they will add... but here is what i THINK they should add in addition to all the features the v2s have:

- a backlight so u can check on it when it is dark :rolleyes:

- more items and more codes to put in at the shop

- a tamagotchi character as shopkeeper

- able to give points to other tama during connection

- more characters

- allow more points to be earned

- maybe one more stage of evolution

- more games

- shorter time to evolve into adult

- different eggs to choose from

what do you think?

perfect how did u think of that it would take me forever to think of all those great ideas :hitodetchi:

yheaH! THAT IS A GREAT THOUGHT!! HOW DID U THINK OF THAT? but i heard in my school a version4 is coming out with a light so u can see you tama in the dark! but i think it might not be true! :hitodetchi:

I think the stages should be: Baby (for two hours)>>Toddler (for the remaining 22 hours)>>Kid (one day, or 24 hours)>>Teenager (Two days)>> Young Adult (one day)>> Adult (2+ days) Tell me how you like them!

i'm not sure when the v3's are coming out, and i dunno what extras they will add... but here is what i THINK they should add in addition to all the features the v2s have:
- a backlight so u can check on it when it is dark :gozarutchi:

- more characters

- more games

what do you think?
Tama Luv, i have 1 thing to say.......THOSE IDEAS ARE TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!! i think bandai should definatly listen to you and add all of those features. your are a very smart thinker and very creative!! GREAT IDEAS!

I think the stages should be: Baby (for two hours)>>Toddler (for the remaining 22 hours)>>Kid (one day, or 24 hours)>>Teenager (Two days)>> Young Adult (one day)>> Adult (2+ days) Tell me how you like them!
sounds long but good! :gozarutchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the charictors in colour would be rockin'

-----------------------------------------

I FINNILY GOT TO POST 100!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
one more stage of evolution... what happens? the olderly tamagotchi evolves into an angel... it died!

yheaH! THAT IS A GREAT THOUGHT!! HOW DID U THINK OF THAT? but i heard in my school a version4 is coming out with a light so u can see you tama in the dark! but i think it might not be true! :rolleyes:
[SIZE=21pt]really???????????? that is sooooooooooo exiting!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

what features will it have????????????????????????

- a backlight so u can check on it when it is dark :(

- more characters

- more games

what do you think?
Those are great, Tama Luv! And, can I add a feature?

- New shop items so you don't get bored all the time.

- Characters that eat food like we do, not like how they just sit there and open their mouth. :(

Well that was 2. And that's all I can think of so bye!

A color display would be nice, and all those other things. I think that you should have more control over praise/timeouts, like the tama has to sit in a corner untill you let it out. and you should be able to switch shells like cell phones, you know, put on a red and green one for christmas and so on.then you should be able to have your tama come close up and then not go back to normal when you press it, and the items to last longer than 15 secs and babies abel to wear stuff too. then im out of ideas. :( :( :p

I think there should be like a tamagotchi thing that looks like a tamagotchi but a tamaschool. Like when its on the tamathing its like a bus and then hoot it to your pc and you could teach it like math and stuff.

i guess they're OK... cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back