How can a tama die on pause?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU THINK IT"S POSSIBLE

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• ???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama6

Reaction score
I"TS happened 2 me so i wanted to know how many people would think i'ts possible

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah... when u pause it the tama keeps growing yet the clock is still ticking.... :hitodetchi:

i have noticed that every time i put my tama on pause it loses a hungry heart. i don't know if that has anything to do with it or not but yeah. also i don't put it on pause very much or very long so when it loses a heart like that it's only after maybe a half hour. when i went to see th movie goblet of fire i put my tama on pause and it lost two hungry hearts so maybe it slowly decreases by the hour or half hour?

I"TS happened 2 me so i wanted to know how many people would think i'ts possible
[SIZE=21pt]it's possible cause u can put it on pause but the clock is still going and if time is still moving than technically ur is only half on pause[/SIZE]

yeah it happend to me too. :huh:

----------------------------------------

MERRY CHISTMAS this is my tama :rolleyes: and :hitodetchi: and another tama that's picture isn't here! need help? pm me!

Hmm, well it's possible that when you put it on pause it some how got unpaused and by the time you might have gotten back it might have been unpaused for a few hours and it could have died. But tamas can't die while they are in pause because that is what pause does, it prevents your tamagotchi from dieing while you are away. :mellow: -RR :rolleyes:

u probably acciently unpaused it then it died and then it paused again thats why! your buttons proably were just bumping against objest!

It could happen, because when you put it on pause, it stops growing, but the clock is still moving. So your not taking care of it.

-Sofie :huh:

thats why there is a pause button. so if ur buisy, it wont die

:p I don't think a tama could die because it is on pause my friends pause theirs all the time for maybe weeks and they don't die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that if you pause it then that means you are not taking care of it

Me and my tamas June, Joe and Karla wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back