when they get sick and i've cured them.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieluver115

Reaction score
when my tamas have the skull sign over it and then i give it medicine and i heal it, why does it turn around and have a little thing over its head? i can get rid of it, but i have no idea what this means!

when my tamas have the skull sign over it and then i give it medicine and i heal it, why does it turn around and have a little thing over its head? i can get rid of it, but i have no idea what this means!
Well first of all how did u get rid of it? maybe i can help

maybe i can help if u tell me what u did to get rid of that thing

[SIZE=21pt]that just means it needs praised so try praising it.[/SIZE]

that means its in a bad mood

---------------------------------

MERRY CHISTMAS this is my tama :rolleyes: and :hitodetchi: and another tama that's picture isn't here! need help? pm me!

its in a bad mood to make it in a good mood you ether feed it or play a game with it :hitodetchi:

check ure hunga and happi meter. sometimes this means its happi and hungu are right down, feed it four snacks and four meals, then ure tama will be happi.

hope i helpd!!

B) :gozarutchi: :D :eek: B) :huh: ;) :eek: ;) :eek: ;) :eek: ;) :D

check ure hunga and happi meter. sometimes this means its happi and hungu are right down, feed it four snacks and four meals, then ure tama will be happi.hope i helpd!!

:hitodetchi: :rolleyes: :pochitchi: :D :mametchi: :p :mimitchi: :ichigotchi: :ph34r: :kuribotchi: ;) :furawatchi: ;) :gozarutchi:
You mean hunger and happiness

it means its angry! you've need to praise it!

It doesn't only mean that it is mad. That happened to me once, and turns out, it wasn't happy or was very hungry. It could mean that to. But if it Is mad, go to the praise meter( the 6th one on the second row) and press the B button. Then it will say, "Praise or Time Out", and choose "Praise", that way it will make it happy again.

-Sofie :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back