FREEEEEAKY THING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marissa_mametchi

Reaction score
:hitodetchi: :rolleyes: :huh: ok so my friend had a tamagotchi,she went to the washroom and left het tama on the side of the wall and when she was done the tama looked all weird and there was a black thing poking out :lol: :) ;)

:gozarutchi: :eek: :huh: ok so my friend had a tamagotchi,she went to the washroom and left het tama on the side of the wall and when she was done the tama looked all weird and there was a black thing poking out :eek: :eek: :eek:
[SIZE=21pt]where was the black thing poking out at[/SIZE]

:eek: strange... :huh:
Really I don't know!!!!!!!!

Did it get broken??????

And in here ppl better not say *Oh, It's on debugging mode!!!!*!!!!!!!!! :gozarutchi:

Because the only way it can be on debugging mode is if you take off the backs and rub the debugging circle with a lead!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D B)

[SIZE=21pt] :rolleyes: ow maybe an EBIL black thing is killing it! o_O i have a sick imagination dont i[/SIZE] :mellow:

i really think its imposible for it to have a virurs its bnot tenacly a computer and i would no this because i am a huge computer freak! lol and besides she or he could have a FAKE tamagotchi and thats jest how the fake ones act!? i donno im as confused as you guys are!

o by the ways i hope her/he is tama is ok!!!

its not evil(well it kinda looks strange)and it wus poking out at the middle and kind of pointy ovalish(im not good at describing) :eek:

Maybe it is a Petitchi. They are so cute. You should hug it or something.

Really I don't know!!!!!!!!Did it get broken??????

And in here ppl better not say *Oh, It's on debugging mode!!!!*!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Because the only way it can be on debugging mode is if you take off the backs and rub the debugging circle with a lead!!!!!!!! :eek: :huh: :p :p :p
its graphite...

Where was the black thing sticking out?? email me pleaz and it could have been a toothbrush because my Tama brushes it's teeth b4 it goes 2 bed and when it wakes up in the morning :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back