My memitchi had a baby last night.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]The mother cares for the baby Tamagotchi for about 24 hours, then you're left with the baby Tama to raise yourself. Before that, though, when the mother cares for the baby Tama, you have to nurse it back to health when it gets sick ... everything else the mother does until 24 hours are up.[/SIZE]

Hope that helped you. Good luck with the baby Tama! -^____^-

When my Opal had a baby (Ailin) I was confused because she wouldn't leave!!! But then I saw that it would take 24 hours!!! Well 24 hours passed and she didn't leave! I'm like HUH???? Well, She/He leaves at 12:00(midnight) I watched her go! She said to take good care of her baby, Ailin, and she just LEFT!!!! So yep thats whats happens. :D

Yup, they leave at midnight following the 24 hour period. For instance, mine had her baby at 3:00 in the afternoon on Wednesday. Three PM on thursday was 24 hours and then she left at midnight that night....

o they say take care of my baby thats cool my tamagotchi is only 0 but she'll get there 1 :(

What happens:

It is born (the baby) and then the mother stays with the baby overnight. It stays with it all night, and leaves the next night at midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back