My second to the first group hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

everly20

TamaTalk DOUBLE Lifetime Angelgotchi
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I am going to attempt on starting another group hatching my first one didnt go over very well. only had like 2 people besides myself join it and one of them decided to just back out later. Soooooooooo if you want to join my group hatching, please let me know. It will start on Dec 11th. Feel free to start your new baby tama up during any time during the day.... I work at night so thats when i will be starting up mine prolly about 2 or 3 in the morning (eastern time). You guys can start yours up anytime on the 11th. As our tamas grow hopefully this thread will grow as well with reports on peoples tamas growth. Thanks for those of you who decided to join, and Happy Hatching!

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question about it please email me letting me know!!!

Ummmm.....

I have mine on the 11th though so I was wondering if I could just use it too and post it's results here too it will be part of three group hatchings then because it's in mine,Africa's(we're sharing) and then also in your's thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!

well Im not certain if I am the only one doing this hatching but i hatched my White Version 1 at 2:11 am on the 11th and i got a girl. I named it Hope. Its on Generation 1.

I hatched my clear magenta v1 at 4:30pm.

I got a boy his name is Basil.

He is now a marutchi.

Hey Chris,

I started a SantaGotchi today. Does that count?

Hopefully, I'll have that going until Christmas.

Hey Chris, I started a SantaGotchi today. Does that count?

Hopefully, I'll have that going until Christmas.
Santagotchi works.......... anything technically does.

Mine turned into Marutchi as well in about 2 more hours ill see if i get Itchigotchi or Hinotamatchi (i hope its Hinotamatchi i like it the best)

My Santa is the same.

Santa does not evolve, what happens is you get things for him to wear. I'm not crazy about most of his outfits though. Some make him look downright goofy! There is one that makes him look like a burglar.

I did get one roll of fabric for him. He gets one item per day in this Advent callender thing. He also gets items when you play the game. There are 3 results while playing the game. Either you get covered in suit while going down the chimney (bad outcome) or you find a sleeping Tamagotchi charactrer(good) Once in a while, you will end up with an item. That rarely happens.

I might change his outfit soon. I just don't like losing the original character because it's the cutest. :furawatchi:

Santagotchi works.......... anything technically does.
Mine turned into Marutchi as well in about 2 more hours ill see if i get Itchigotchi or Hinotamatchi (i hope its Hinotamatchi i like it the best)
What's a Hinotamatchi???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back